Chapter 6

Yuri's POV

Kiseop takes me to the park. This is where we met. Our first memory was made here. It was a negative made to positive memory.

"Yuri, I have something to confess to you." He swallows hard. He must be nervous.

"You can tell me anything." I smile so he won't feel worried.

"I..."

"Yuri? Is that you?"

Oh my goodness. No. Does he have to ruin everything?! He is so needy!

"Alexander! What are you doing?! Do you enjoy stalking me?!"

"I just want to know that you are safe with this guy around. Geez."

"I told you to go away! Gosh, just leave me alone! And I'm much safer with Kiseop here!"

"I can't trust him."

"Well I can't trust you!"

Oh snap. Alexander can't come back with a response.

"Exactly," I snarl. "Just leave us in peace. Stop ruining my life!"

"If this is how you want to play, okay then." Then he leaves in a huff.

"I'm so sorry he had to ruin this special moment," I apologize to Kiseop.

"It's not your fault...beautiful." Then he gasps a little.

Did I just hear that?

Kiseop's POV

I didn't really mean to have that come out. I want to confess to her anyway.

"As I was saying before, I..." I gulp. "I love you. I've become so close to you. I feel a connection with you. I feel so close with you. I know that we don't know much about each other, but we could get to know each other. The problem is that we are leaving tomorrow. It's so sad that we got close and now we are being ripped apart."

"I hear you. And I feel you. Because I have started to develop some feelings for you too. You are a super sweet guy and you are very talented. You are funny and such a gentleman. I hope one day we will be able to see each other again."

"I wish we could work something out. I have to work...you have school. We just met so I guess all we can do really is to...forget about each other. Or at least the feelings, right?"

"I guess that is all we can really do at this point."

We both stare into each others eyes gloomily. I thought I found the girl of my dreams. I really did. It's going to be hard to forget a that has happened in the past week though.

Yuri's POV

It's so upsetting that Kiseop and I are being seperated. I truly felt something between us. After hanging out with U-Kiss, I always ended up beside Kiseop's side. We became close. All of the others are such sweethearts too.

"Let me take you back to your apartment," Kiseop offers.

I accept it by smiling and taking his hand. We walk together hand in hand silently. I feel great joy and happiness right now.

When we get to my place, I invite Kiseop in. He declines saying he should get back.

He embraces me in a hug which lasts for a minute. He looks into my eyes afterward with a warm smile. Then Kiseop leans down close to my face. His facial features are so beautiful. Then he starts kissing me softly. His lips are sweet and smooth. I kiss back and then we break away.

"I'll try my best to keep in contact. I probably won't be able to talk much with my schedule. I'm sorry. I love you."

And those are the last words Lee KiSeop says to me before he leaves me standing still.

Kiseops's POV

I feel so heartbroken. Yuri means a lot to me. As I walk towards my hotel I start to feel tears welling up. They start falling down my cheeks to blur my vision. I wipe them away.

You are stronger than this Lee KiSeop. She is just a fan and nothing more in reality. You will never see her again. You just went a little too far.

But what if it's really meant to be? What if meeting her was the first step in a new direction?

Snap out of it. But there are endless possibilities to this discovery. What am I going to do now without my other half?

Geez. This girl is on my mind all of the time. What is going to happen?!