dix

FIRST CHAPTER YE :))) WITH LIKE ACTUALLY NON JOURNAL WRITING YEAH??

josh walked down the hallway, trying to avoid the bullies. he rushed his way to the tyler. tyler knew that josh was bullied, he just didnt think josh would take his emotions that far.. so he didn't ask why he rushed. since he already knows. "hii jishwa!" tyler said, smiling. Josh that thought his smile was gorgeous. "hi tyjo!" josh then said; he then faked a smile. because he had to force each smile. unless tyler literal made a really funny joke, which was rare for a very funny one to make josh laugh and smile. "how are ya'?" tyler asked. josh then repiled "m' good, you?". "i'm great! i have awesome news too!" tyler then exclaimed. "what is it?.." josh then said, thinking that tyler would say he got a girlfri-
"i got girlfriend again!" tyler said, waitng on josh's reaction. "oh..w-whats her n-name?.." josh said that, feelimg useless,broken and pathetic. blurryface started talking.

see josh?.. he doesnt care..
he really doesnt need you anymore
honestly, he's got a girlfriend. he doesnt need you.

"ashley." tyler smiled. he then waved at someone at the end of the hall, "ASH! COME HERE!" tyler somewhat yelled down the hall. ashley laughed at tyler and ran right down too him at the end of the hall, pulling her into a passionate kiss. josh's second most used emotion came back; jealousy (ja-les-e). "look, i-i.. i g-gotta go.. m' b-bye i-ill see you later t-tyler! and y-you too a-ashley!.." josh said as he ran as quick as he can out of they're sight. josh was having an anxiety attack. "sorry bout' him ashy, he has anxiety. not used to meeting such new people, ya' feel me?" tyler said, chuckling. "mhm'.. anxiety is really bad, atleast from what i heard" A/N DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YA SEE OM THE INTERNET KIDS. OK OK ANXIETY IS ACTUALLY PRETTY BAD COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS ANXIETY.) ashley them repiled.. "yeah, josh has a severe case. but doesnt seem to take over much of his life. just severe when he actually has an anxiety attack." tyler said "it gets really boring taking care of josh when he he feels like he's having anxiety, you just need to take care of him for hours upon hours and its so boring" tyler groaned. "i bet cha'." ashley said with her chrirpy voice.

josh ran up the stairs to the upstairs corridor, he ran down it until he felt he bumped into something. "watch it, faggot". josh recognized the voice. "faggot!" brendon urie said as he slapped josh right in the face.. "ya' just gonna stay there, fag?" brendon then said. josh was shaking, he accidentally said the answer "yes". the only luck was, brendon here was alone. "well, if you say so. faggot" brandon said, mumbling once he got the word faggot'. brandon hit josh with his fist straight in the jaw, josh coughed up some blood from that, therefore since the punch was so hard. after the usual, 14 kicks, 31 punches, 8 slaps the list goes on. brendon finally stopped. "you said yes" brendon smirked at josh whilst walking away. josh then in that very secomd ran to the boys bathroom, of course. the second floor male bathroom. he started crying, softly befause josh thought straight forward and knew someone could just hear josh crying.

;

tyler then noticed josh wasnt in his class, he didnt really care because he of course thought that josh can be responsible. he is mature enough to him, not to mention.
josh sat in the bathroom, making the sharp metal blade across his skin in relief. cutting to him was like a drug, he couldn't stop. because nobody knows; or infact cares. he was just so done by now. he wouldnt care if people would miss him if he died, bur that thought overwhelmed him to insanity.
josh went of the washroom and walkd slowly, very slowly to class. he opened the door and again was the teachers voice. "JOSHUA. WHERE WERE YOU?" the teacher said, angry at josh om how he keeps missing a half of this class everyday. "YOU KEEP MISSING THE FIRST PERIOD OF IS CLASS. EXPLAIN INFRONT OF THE CLASS AS PUNISHMENT!" the angry teacher, mr.mackri said. josh ran up to the front of the class, feelimg the hype to speak. the hype fastly went away went his anxiety hit him as glanced at all the kids in the class room glaring. some started laughing, the half of the class startd lauging.. the whole class startd laughing. even tyler. josh started to yelp and cry, those were formed from embarassment and anxiety. the class then started screaching "CRYING ANXIETY BOY". they didn't know ho anxiety was. it surpirsed him when he saw his own bestfriend, screaming with his mouth wide open. "GUYS SHUT IT I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING" tyler exclaimed. the whole class shut down in silence. josh was still yelping as mr.mackri stayed silent wanting to hear was tyler had to say.
tyler said the most ungrateful words. making josh a crying mess. tyler said things such as "josh is a faggot.","i dont evem know how i hang out with josh" and so on. ashley then laughed at all the comments tyler had said about josh. josh ran out of the classroom. in a pile of salty tears. tyler then realized what he had said, but h just brushes it off like nothimg happend, or nothing mattered. "tyler.." mr. mackri said. "m' yep!" tyler said. "that was a disrespectful move tyler, detention after school. after this class go apologize to joshua." mr. mackri sounded so disappointed in tyler because be was usually a really good student. "ugh fine" tyler said rolling his eyes at mr. mackri and his comands that he was still tinking if he was actually gonna do it.
; THE BELL RINGS
brandon walked up to tyler and said "hey tyler", tyler responded with "hey brandon". "nice comments about josh im class earlier, lit as fuck. before i beat the shit out of josh with 14 kicks, 31 punches, 8 slaps.. but the list goes on." brendon said. tyler then thought on how much that hurt josh. since he was right then and there hearimg tyler say those things about him.

josh got out his journal at lunch in the washroom stall and wrote..

1084 words you must be proud