"Patrick?" he asked.

"Yes sir?" I replied calmly.

"I have some bad news about Anna"

"Okay..."

"We tried our best but the wound was too deep, she lost so much blood she passed away, I'm very sorry..." he said apologising for the loss of Anna.

"Thank you" I said bluntly before walking back to join the guys.

All eyes were on me as I sat back in my seat,

"Soooooo?" Joe asked.

"Anna... she's dead"

There were a few gasps here and there but no one really knew what to say. They only thing I could think was what if Megan goes down for it? She was the one who shot her, but surely she cant...

She cant... I need her.

A nurse popped her head round the side of Megan's door, "You can come in, she's not awake yet. Only two at a time please..."

I looked at the guys who all said "Go!" I mentally thanked them and ran off to her room.

Just as I got to the door I stopped and turned around, "someone come with me, I can't do this by myself..."

That was the truth, I couldn't see her like this.
Not again...

There were a few whispers between the guys before Pete stood and joined me. Prefect, Pete's always there for me, after all he's my best friend.

I slowly opened the door and tip toed in, I had no idea why I was being quite, I just was. There I saw her, millions of wires hooked up to a pale body in a hospital bed.
I couldn't believe it was her.
I felt a few hot tears slide down my checks as I stood beside her bed, sliding my hand into gets made me feel a little better, I just wish she would hold it back. I looked over her lifeless body and saw her wounds, two on her right arm and one of her left, also a large stitched up cut on her head. It took me a while to register that someone had actually done this to her, beat her down and shit get until she was on deaths door step.

"Patrick you okay?" Pete asked breaking my thoughts.

I nodded.

"Come here" Pete said and held his arms out open.

I gratefully accepted his offer and cried into his shoulder,

"I'm far from okay" I choked out.

Pete nodded, "I know, I know, but trust me, Megan's a fighter, she can make it through this"

I continued to cry on his shoulder until I couldn't no more. We sat in the chairs beside her bed and just watched her slowly but surely breathing.
I wanted to kiss her so damn bad but an oxygen mask covered her mouth preventing me. Instead I laced my fingers in hers, bringing her hand to my face and kissing it softly.
It gave me a little hope, but not a lot.

A doctor opened the door and smiled sadly at us, he placed a file in the rack at the bottom of the bed and turned to leave,

"Wait!" I stopped him.

He turned back around, "yes sir?" he asked politely.

"Could you tell me what's wrong with her?" I pleaded.

"I cant, I'm sorry" he replied and before I could ask why he left.

Pete stayed silent as an idea popped into my head, get the file!

I jumped up and got the file, opening it to find many different pieces of paper with stuff wrote on them.
The first one was about her and who she was, second medication she took, third injuries and what happened. But the last sheet made my heart break even more, there in bold lettering read,