''CHAPTER 3''

In the morning I found myself in Adrian bed, I was wondering what the hell I was doing there, ''Good morning doll face, you fell asleep last night in my arms so I laid you on my bed to sleep'' he said walking in with a donut in his hands. ''What time is it?'' I asked getting out of bed. It's  Saturday we have the day off together'' he replied tossing my phone to  me. well I mean, I think I really like Adrian, but I don't know if he likes me back. '' Thanks but I'm going out with the girls'' I replied to him, '' But that's not fair anyway I'm hanging out with the boys today, It's our game night, so you can have fun with the girls'' he said laying on the couch. I took a quick shower and got dress, I grab my phone and told Adrian bye, I was about to open the door when Adrian came  in front of me, '' Be careful'' he said planting a kiss on my cheek. I was astonished at his actions, but I just walked away without asking any questions do he like me I guess, but why would he kisses me on the cheeks.'' hey Amy may I ask you a question? I asked her '' yea after all your my friend'' well does your brother has a girlfriend?, cause he kinda kissed me on the cheeks, when I was on my way over here'' I told her, '' HE WHAT'' she yelled, '' my brother is a completely fuck boy, don't let he play you'' she said pulling me over to her closet. What Adrian is a fuck boy I should have known, I'm such an idiot.

  I arrived back at my dorm room waiting to ask Adrian why he kissed me but then I remembered that he said he had  a game night with the boys.

   (ADRIAN P.O.V )

  I really like Amelia she is so sweet and sexy as hell, I wonder if she is interesting in me, knowing that I'm a player, I will have to come clean to her before anyone tell her, '' Austin I think I like my room mate Amalia, she just seem sweet'' I said to Austin, '' Your damn right , have you seen that booty thought'' he answered smiling, ''Dude stop that, that's my girl you talking about, although, your right'' I said laughing, '' Anyway good luck in stealing her heart''. Austin said as I left to back to my dorm, I meet up on my sister, Amy. '' Hey, little sis what's up?'', '' Hey, tell me what happened between you and Amelia this morning'' she asked leaning against my dorm door, '' Well I just gave her a kiss and tell her to be careful, there is nothing wrong with that'' I answered, '' I swear, If you fuck this up for her, I'm going to make one of your boys to bang me'' she said trying to threaten me. '' Let's see, If that will really happen'' I replied to her with a smirk on my face. I laid in my bed with my phone up to my face, texting my boys what were're gonna do next weekend.

   (AMELIA P.O.V)

  I went up to my room, to see if mister Adrian was there, I opened the dorm door, I saw Adrian laying in his bed, with his phone towards his face, I cleared my throat to say that I was there, ''umh'' I sound out my  lips, but he didn't pay attention to me, I sat down on my bed and plugged in my phone to the charger, '' oh hey there doll face'' he said putting his phone down on his chest, '' Took you long enough that I was here'' I said to him laying on my back. '' Whatever doll face, I just want to make you know that tomorrow we are going to use our laptop in class'' he said picking up back his phone to his face, '' Well thanks, for telling me'' I said. Unlocking the door of my baby, reaching in for my laptop. You know Adrian is ain't that much of a bad boy, but he is actually nice, even though I find myself thinking about him everyday. closing the car door, I bumped into someone, I guess bumping into people is how I meet new people. The person grip my waist from backwards, at first I though it was Adrian, so I started to smile, turning around to see it was Blake my ex- boyfriend, '' What are you doing here?'' I asked, '' Oh Amelia, I miss you that's all, and you still have that perfect body of yours'' he said slowly moving his hand down my core. '' Please stop this'' I begged of him, '' Amelia, I wish I could stop but I miss you, I want you back in my life'' he said moving my underwear from my entrance. I felt a shame, '' you asshole get away from me, I will never love you again'' , I yelled at him, '' My pooh bear,  you still get wet for me, awww that's so adorable'' he said inserting a finger and speeding it up. A feeling came over me as he push me on his broad shoulder that use to keep me warm and comfortable through the night. I pushed him off as I was about to reach my climax, I ran up the stairs to go to my dorm room, I quickly opened the door, when I fell on the floor with all my book scattered across the floor. I got up and went in the bathroom and close the door behind me, finally letting my body slide down the door, pulling my knees closer towards my breast. I heard a loud bang on the door, '' Amelia Amelia, open this door!'' yelled Adrian, '' what happen ?'' he asked again. '' leave me alone!!'' I yelled, '' Amelia open this mother fucking door at once'' he yelled, the door was finally  open, he kneel down beside me and scooped me up in his arms and carry me to his bed, '' what happened doll?'' he asked as I buried my face in his chest, I felt comfortable and peaceful, '' I......I...I g....ot .. fin..gered '' I answered stumbling. '' what,I can't understand you?'' he said.

  I felt like I was in the right person arms, I began to fall asleep. We laid, there as his hands wrap around me, I felt secured.

PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD LOVE YALL!!.