''CHAPTER 1''

Getting out of bed, is not easy, and as usual I'm always lazy. '' Amelia, Amelia are you awake yet? yelled my mom, '' not exactly  up yet mom, I yelled back at her. I unplug my phone from my charger and looked on my face book to see what was up, after which I finally crawled myself out of bed, I brush my hair light brown hair up in a messy bun, I got in the shower and after which got dress. I quickly head down stairs to make myself  some strawberry pancakes. My dad then entered the room ''Baby girl, make us proud, cause we love you'' he said planting a kiss on my forehead. I'm seventeen years old, my mom died when I was four in a car crash so I now have a step_mother, which I called mom, I have hazel eyes and light brown hair. ''Amelia are you ready to go'' my mom yelled outside. I grab my stuff from upstairs and packed them in the trunk. ''I think I'm ready to go mom and dad'' I said walking towards my car door. They hugged me goodbye and good luck for my college life, which is about to start in just a few hours.

    Driving for such along time worn me out so I was really happy that I finally reach my destination, I pop the trunk and took out my stuff. Walking up the campus stairs I bumped into someone, we all came crashing towards the floor,'' I'm really sorry miss'' the person said helping me off the floor and giving my stuff that fell on the floor, out my hands. ''  It's fine, I'm kinda new here would you mind showing me to the registration office please?'' I  asked giving a smile. '' Sure, right this way, umh by the way my name is Adrian, whats yours?'' he asked, '' oh my name is Amelia'' I said pulling the bag closer on my shoulder. Adrian had blue eyes and dark brown hair and  very built in body, I almost felt like I drooling while looking on his body, not to mention he is really cute.

   '' Here we are the office'' he said opening the door for me, '' Thank you'' I replied walking through the door, ''I hope we can see each other again sometimes.'' he said closing the door. oh wow  I think he have a crush on me, oh shut up, Amelia, suppose, he has a girlfriend, snap out of it. '' Good morning, I said to the lady behind the glass window. '' oh, name please'' she asked, '' Amelia Roberts'' I answered quickly. '' Oh I see your room number is 389 and here is your key, welcome to "Oxford University'' she said handing me the keys and schedule . I began to walk the block of stairs until I reach my dorm room, I used the key the lady gave me to open the door, once again my eyes meet the same dreamy looking guy that I bumped into earlier. ''Once again we meet, let me guess this is your dorm too?''he asked sitting on his bed, '' actually yes, so I guess your my roommate'' I replied to his question. '' well okay I have a party this weekend and since your new, though you need to meet some new  friends, wanna come?'' he asked. well I guess I could meet some new friends so why not going?. '' yea I would love to come along'' I answered his question, '' well I guess I'll see you at 1'' he said, closing the dorm door. Oh wow, he is so dreamy and hot and he is even inviting me to his party, I think I like my roommate, but why?. Picking out an outfit to wear, can be very difficult, so I decided to wear my crop top and mini skirt with my sneakers. All done now I't time to take a shower and wash my hair. I don't really wash my hair every time I shower, but I try to do it very often. Cheeking the time it was 11:58, I pull on my skirt and top and sneakers I then grab my phone and I was out the door. 

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD LOVE YOU!!