You gotta be shittin me!

As I eased my way back into my expensively French designed office, what do I see. A pile of shit laying right on my $72,000 rug. Please tell me that this guys dog didn't just shit on my rug. I looked around the room and not a dog in fuckin sight! You mean to tell me this sick fuck just really took a Jurassic Park shit in the middle of my Persian imported rug!
"DUDE WHAT FUCK?!" I screamed while dashing towards him grabbing him by his jacket.
"DOES THIS LOOK..LIKE A FUCKING..BATHROOM?!" I raged.
With all my might I swung my fist crashing through his shit covered face sending him flying into the book shelf. Quickly I ran over to him, picked him up by his swollen head and rammed my knuckles deep into his skull!
Now I know you're probably thinking I'm gonna get in trouble, or maybe get sued. However I already knew what to do with this shitty disgrace.
My fist was bleeding severely at this point. I kicked this guys ass so much, eventually my arm got sore.
After I was finally done wailing on him, I plump down on the sofa and of course. I look down at my new Versace shoes to realize I had shit all over em.
"MOTHERFUCKERRR!" I yelled while hopping and removing the feces covered shoes. I quickly grabbed him before he could run for help, and tried to shove every lace down his throat. I actually even ended up strangling him with them.
At this point the Xanax was starting to kick in and it kinda threw me off a little. As soon as I was getting ready to continue pulverizing his unconscious body, my legs gave in and I went crashing to the floor right beside him and the ridiculous pile of poop. You gotta be shittin' me...literally.