Part 1

Any typical love story starts out with a girl who falls for a guy and in the end they magically end up together. This story is like none you have ever read before for it has a God of Thunder and the Goddess of war, they are of different rank. The cool Autumn afternoon in the glorious world of Asgard left a cool whipping chill, a slight frost had covered the land. It made a soft crunch under the boot of the female warrior, her sword in hand as she ducked through the woods. Her eyes scanning the land as she listened for any sign of the others, Sif was blindfolded her eyes seeing none. Her ears becoming both senses, as she worked through the dense trees and worked to find the other warriors. This was her chance to prove that even in war with no sight she could do well, possibly even better than the others. But that was not up for debate at that moment, what was up for debate was whether or not she could win using her hearing, taste, and touch senses.

There was a crunch behind her and Sif didn't move, she was behind a tree and was well hidden. Listening again she heard just the sounds of animals, it had not been anything more than just a animal at play in the dense woods. Not taking a moment to relax Sif used her hands to feel up the tree grabbing a branch and pulling herself up before feeling for others until she could reach higher ground. Away from everyone to listen and be still when all was at war, a few moments passed and Sif lay still in her tree. Before hearing the sound of heavy foot falls another warrior! Quickly she waited till they were exactly below her before dropping down and landing pinning them to the floor, a flash of her sword and she was at battle. Being thrown back into the hard bark of the tree before...

That was it, the training should be over but something was wrong Sif felt...pain... and what was that blood? The warrior couldn't speak as she began to get light headed, images of the one she had never told her feelings for flashing through her mind. Her heart racing from the adrenaline as she tried to breath, what was going on why couldn't she get it together? How come she wasn't able to actually move her arms to get the blindfold off. What was this mess, her hand was getting sticky as a iron smell hit her nose, before it all stopped, the warriors body falling and hitting the ground. A dagger with a familiar crest resting in her abdomen, it would be a solid 5 minutes before the warrior would be found by a man who would steal her heart.