Five

I walked into Ricky's house and I see him walking around "Hey!" I say "what are you doing?" I ask  "wondering what you have to talk to me about, because I know!" "Oh... Ricky. I'm so sorry but you know I love him!" I say with tears "Chlo I want you to be happy and if you love him that much, what I'm saying is... I don't know. Ok? I love you and here's the thing you see your the only one that gets him you know him the real him, ok? " He sits down next to me and kisses me. "Your not mad?" I ask him "No of course not. Are you in love with me still?" "Of course I am! But are you still in love with me?"  "Umm... I'd have to think" he says and taps on his chin. He comes closer to me and kisses me and kisses me and then pulls of my shirt, then I pull away "in the entryway?" I ask "if you want" he replies. I shrug and kick off my shoes and pants. He pulls off his shirt and reaches up to lock the door. "Ricky?" "What?" "I love you!" "Love you too" "I have to tell you something, a deal that I made to myself, I have to choose between you and Gino a few weeks before we go to college.  "Chlo why? I mean that's to hard of a choice you can't give that a curtain amount of time." "But it isn't because I know, but I think I need more time because I have three choices."  "Am I aloud to know?" "Sorry but no because it might affect my choice." I tell him frowning. "I love you!" He tells me "I love you more!"  He picks me up and takes me up stairs.
"Oh!" I shout loudly and I'm screaming. I'm so thankful nobody is home besides us that would be bad "you like that?" Ricky whispers in my ear "uh uh! Oh! Ya! Oooh! Eh! Ah! Mnnm! Ya,that's it! Yup there! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahah! Uhh! Ugg!" I'm shouting he's just laughing

Later I got up to come up for what we should do for dinner. "Amigos" Ricky says and I agreed so we got in my car and drove there. We both ordered a Yankee and tots. After we ate we went to a small store to rent a movie we wanted to see "The Secret Life Of Pets"... so we got it I was excited because I've wanted to see it for a while now. We sat down on the couch and we snuggled up tight, covered  up,  watched the movie, and after it was over went to bed. Ricky had the best bed ever, it was soft, squishy, and it was memory foam. We lay down next to each other then eventually feel asleep. It was always fun doing this, everything exempt the fighting, but anyways that's why I love him.