Part Twelve

Yuri looks lovingly into Victor's eyes and smiles.
"Victor, I need to keep practicing..."
"I'm your coach, I'll tell you what to do." Victor smiles down at Yuri and kisses his neck, making him laugh and flail around a little.
"Vicchan!!" Yuri exclaims, lightly pushing Victor off. Realizing what he said, he sits up and covers his mouth.
"Vicchan? Who's Vicchan?" Victor asks, sitting on Yuri's lap.
"O-Oh...no one. I j-just said your name wrong..." Yuri mumbles out, blushing and scratching the back of his neck. Victor raises and eyebrow and leans closer to Yuri's face.
"Tell me," he demands, making Yuri blush and gulp quietly.
"I-It's embarrassing...."
"Yuri."
"Okay, okay...I had a dog...I got him at the same time you got a dog. I got him b-because you did...a-and...I...I named him after you." Yuri stutters, averting his eyes and blushing. Yuri would get up and skate away if it weren't for Victor sitting on his lap.
"That's...that's the cutest thing I've ever heard." Victor says, leaning even closer to Yuri.
"R-Really?" Yuri asks, very surprised.
"Yes. I wouldn't ever lie to you."
Yuri blushes even harder, making him resemble a tomato. Victor scoots off of Yuri's lap and stands, pulling Yuri up as well.
"You're so red..."
Yuri covers his face and blushes even more if possible. Victor pries his hands away and plants a soft, tender kiss on Yuri's lips. Yuri kisses back shyly and skates so he's behind Victor.
"What ever happened to skating together? I liked that..."
Victor smiles widely and turns to hug Yuri.
"I'll choreograph something for us!" Victor smiles wider and hugs Yuri closer. Yuri smiles and his blush softens.
"That'd be nice," Yuri says, placing a soft kiss on Victor's ring finger.