21

When at the top of those stairs, you were greeted with some computers and what looked like a box that controlled the electricity, Miles ran over to it and pulled the wires out of it, he then turned back and started running down the stairs.

"Miles... I really don't think this is a good idea." You look around worried as you held onto Miles' jacket, running back through the dark corridor.

"{Y/N}, shut up. This is the only way we can get out of here." Miles rolls his eyes at you, you huff, annoyed at Miles' sudden attitude, you let go of Miles as the two of you got to the jump.

You jumped first, getting across with no problems, you landed safely.

Miles was the next to jump, half way through the jump, he goes flying in the air, you stare in shock as Miles is thrown from side to side, you saw a black shadowy figure appear and panic rises more when you realise it's the Walrider.

Miles is thrown aggressively onto the ground, the ground that was at least 20 sets of stairs down from you, you scrambled to your feet and sprinted down the stairs u till you reached Miles, you found him lying on the floor, groaning in pain.

"Miles... Oh my god, Miles!" As you were running towards him, you fell to your knees and skidded, scraping/burning your knees while doing so

"{Y/N}, come on..." Miles says weakly as he gets up, you were amazed and relived that Miles wasn't too hurt, and the two of you made it back to where the life pods were.

Since you had all your fingers, you were the one to put your hand on the scanner that would turn off Billy Hope's life pod.

"Miles, I don't wanna!" You whine, Miles grabs onto your wrist.

"{Y/N}, if you get us killed because you wanted to spare a psychopath, I swear to god!" He slams your hand down on the scanner.

You and Miles looked over to Billy Hope, the life pod began to fill with blood.

"This is it, {Y/N}, we're getting out of-" Miles was cut off as he was thrown against the life pod, you cry out in panic and confusion as Miles drops his camera, you quickly pick it up, and look through the camera.

You saw the Walrider throwing Miles all over the place, he threw Miles against the concrete wall, he threw Miles up, almost hitting the roof, and he threw Miles to the life pod again, he landed next to you.

"Miles, fucking shit! Oh my god, come on, we have to go!" You grabbed Miles by the arm and went to pick him up, only to be pushed against the life pod by the Walrider, your vision was blurry, but you still held the camera up to your face.

Miles was up in the air and the Walrider was holding onto him tightly.

Well , that's what you thought.

In reality, the Walrider was slowly going into Miles through his stomach.

You heard Miles cry out in pain a few time, your vision had finally cleared and you saw Miles floating as the Walrider was fulling gone.

He was inside of Miles.