My Sad Story

Brianne's POV

Hello guys, Brianne this side. Friends call me Brie and mom calls me Brijesh. Yes MOM, the only living relative I have. Not that I am some 165 year old vampire-like  creature, uhh.. similar to that maybe. I don't know why people even believe in their existence!

So let's just tell you my sad story; Years and years ago in the late 1900s, my family lived in Odhisa, India. A big average class family, but we had a happy life. Until..

.

.

.

.

Until the day my father decided to give everything up and move to the city nearby. It was tough but manageable over the thought of a better life and growing kids obviously needed to be schooled to end the poverty we were being through since a few decades due to my father's drinking habit.

The day we shifted was the day we all promised a new life. It was amazing, new friends, place, people. 

Finally we had people, a lot of them.. happy people, people like us, poor, needy, but compassionate and loving. They helped us not only with the settling and food, also they got my father and brother a job in the factory they all worked as workers. People were amazing, and I had new friends, yes, kids of my age.. finally life was taking a turn.. yes to something positive. 

Not longer did the happiness last. My father started drinking again, this time with even more spoiled brats. They sucked money, our family was running again into the past state of despair and crisis. My father borrowed a lot of money from some powerful punks. The miseries increased with each day that passed. Finally, I had to leave my schooling and find a labor to afford food to my crying little infant sister and mother. And the day came..  

*End of Flashback*

Charu:"You?? What the F.....??"

Brianne:"Why? Is it your property I'm not allowed to step on?"

Charu:"No.. Ughh, Forget it!"

"Wait!", Brianne tries to stop her.

"Wha-", Charu muttered as her  right leg is interrupted by Brianne's and she loses balance just to fall into his arms.

  ♫ ♫ One Last Time~ Ariana Grande ♫♫ 

"Uh.. Thank you! (blushes..)", Charu says breaking the typical one minute constant gaze.  

"See, it's this easy to fall for my charm!(laughs)", says Brianne

"A deliberate attempt! Such a Failure!", Charu smirks coming closer. 'Why is his touch so powerful? Ugh it's nothing Charu.. just don't overthink.'

"I heard it!", smirked Brianne coming closer.

"It's just a lie! Everything you do is a pretense. You can be real you know. I don't love you and I'm not easily persuaded like your usual girls! ", replies Charu pushing him back to a safer distance.

"My usual girls? Oh you know them? Such a stalker. You are so obsessed with me!", Brianne laughs leaving Charu blushing.

*Flashback*

Scene: Dark forests in Himachal Pradesh, India, 1800s. Lonely night and a child is burnt alive by the villagers. His eyes cold and red. Screams of his mother and family. Smoke and ashes all around. A sudden calmness, like the death itself has to speak. Grave silence and sadness. A group of witches enter the place and take the body away leaving the place quiet with terror. 

Enchants.

The four hundred witches joining hands and the Incantations could be heard loud and clear. 

Valerie: "Who's to come? Why are they performing a ritual all of a sudden? Do they fail to understand that we have all risked our true identities and the villagers are coming for us?"

Valerie, the teenager witch asked her mother Greatheart.  

'Or.. has the day come?', whispers