Make up sex

Sorry if you thought I updated I didn't I just changed some wording and stuff to make is make more sense ! :D so if you read it already I changed some things.
*******************

FLASHBACK

Your pov.

"Austin just leave I don't want to be around you right now ! You hurt me how could you do that to me !!!!"

"Your name baby I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't think you would find out. That was in the past and I didn't tell you because I knew you would react like that ! damn it baby I'm sorry. "

"That's not the point Austin why lie you could have just told me the truth about you and her. I could really care less that y'all dated. It wasn't that big of a deal. Yeah she use to be my friend but that's not the point you still should have told me."

END OF FLASHBACK

Your pov.

It's been about three hours since our fight. Finally he left not for long considering he lives with me but for now I can be alone.

Out of all people I didn't think Austin would be the one to lie to me. Even it it did happen in the past I could care less that they dated. He dated her way before I even know either of them. All I asked was how he knew her and he lied. I had to find out form her ! He made me look like a complete dumb ass when I told her she didn't know what she was talking about. Little did I know Austin was the one who lied ! Ugh I'm so pissed right now I can't even look at him.

My train of thought was broke by the front door opening and slamming shut. Great he's home. I really don't want to deal with him but i can't avoid him for ever. I still love him.

Getting up and walking into the kitchen. I walk other to the counter and grip the end. Still looking down at the counter I can feel someone looking at me. I know it's Austin but I really can't bring myself to look at him. At the moment I don't know if I can do this anymore.

Sinking down with my hands still on the counter. I need to tell him I can't do this anymore. I'm going to pack some things and go to my moms for the night. " Austin I can't do this anymore. It's kills me this isn't the first time you lied to me about her." I just can't do it " I'm sorry ". The next thing I know Austin is bring his arms around me and pulling me close to him. I can feel my eyes starting to burn. I try to hold in the tears but i can't......

Austin's pov.

"Baby please don't cry. We can fix this. I know I fucked up again but I love you and we can get though this" the only thing that I can think that might help is to kiss her don't ask why my gf is crying and All I think to do it kiss her but it alway helps her.

With that I turned her around she still wouldn't look at me so I put my hands on her cheeks so make her look at me. Her blue eyes were like a grayish blue now and she look crushed. "Baby I love you" was all I said before crashing my lips into hers. At first she didn't kiss back but the she did. I ran my tongue over her lips asking for entrance witch to my Surprise she let me in. I explored her mouth for the longest time.

I stated sliding my hands down her body so the back of her tights. Breaking the kiss I stated leaving kisses all over her next till I got to her ear. "Jump" she did as I said and I started walking to the bedroom. Pushing her up against the door. I began kissing her again only now more roughly..... Getting my hit she drops her legs so that her feet hit the floor' next thing I know I'm being pushed on to the bed.

She crawls on top of me god she looks so fucking good when she is mad. Flipping us over so that now I'm hovering over her. Slowly she starts messing with the hem of my shirt till she finally has it off me. Doing the same with her shirt and bra..

Your pov.

Austin begins kissing my neck finding my sweet stop. A light moan escapes from my mouth witch leaving Austin smiling into my sick. "Don't tease me" I moan again. I couldn't take it anymore so I start to undo his pant while he rubs my breast. God this boy knows how to make me feel good , even when I'm mad at him.

Once I got his pants undone he slide off leaving him only in his boxers. Crawling back ontop of me. Running my hands down his chests and stop at his boxers sliding my hand into his boxers and to began jerk him off.

He starts to become hard within
minutes .... pulling my hand out and start pulling off his boxers. Once they are off I bring my hands back on his chest. Austin hands start making their way down my body. let out a grasp as Austin's fingers go inside me. Moans escape my mouth as his fingers slid in and out of me. Right before I was about to cum he pulled them out. Only to pull off my underwear and replace his fingers with CLARK.

" oh right there" I moan as Austin thrust into me. "Fuck baby your so tight" Austin moans. God this boy really knows how to make me feel good.

"Baby I'm about to.....but I was cut off with moans coming out of my mouth as Austin thrust become faster and harder if that's even possible. "Me too baby " he moans

He continues to thrust faster and faster till he starts to become sloppy.. Both of us cumming around the same time.

"That was amazing baby" he says as he pulls out and lays down next to me.

"Yeah it was amazing"

*********************

@marieemahomiee

Comment it you want me to write one about you and Austin ! Or someone form the foolish four ! :D