NEW YEARS !!!!!!

It's New Year's Eve and Austin and you are watching the New York City count down till 2014.

It's about 10 mins till 12:00am.

You can feel Austin staring at you.

You break your gaze from the tv to look over at him. When your eyes meet his, you find your self lot in his eyes till your trace his broke by Austin leaning in closer.

He lifts you chin up so that he can kiss you. Right before his lips meet yours he whispers , "baby your beautiful" the cool mint of his breath on your lips send chills down your spine !

Finally he crashes his lips into your making you go weak under his touch...... Not breaking the kiss Austin pushes you back on the couch so that now you are laying underneath him

He pulls away and starts leaving a trail of wet kisses down your neck. He stops when he reaches your sweat spot. He suck on your neck leaving hickeys. He continues to suck on your sweat spot. Austin hands start roaming your body

As he reaches the hem of your shirt he pulls it's off throwing it somewhere in the living room. Making his way lower he reached your hips.

Pulling off your shorts he comes back up.

He starts messing with you by rubbing you down there just to tease you. You moan as Austin fingers go into you unexpectedly. He covers you mouth this his free hand so that your parent don't hear you. B/c they are only in the next room over.

As he moves his long fingers in and out of you. You begin to undress him. Once y'all are both completely undressed Austin looks up at you asking if your ready.

Not being able to speak you just nod your head.

Right after you nod your head Austin pulls his fingers out only to replace them with clark.

He begins to thrust in and out of your.

You yell his name while moaning

"Oh Austin right there" as he hits your g-spot.

He starts thrusting harder and faster if it's even possible.

"Fuck Austin" you yell.

Austin covers your mouth again as you both releas all over each over.

Right when Austin pulls out. You here your parent asking what all that noise was. Y'all both scramble to get dress again. Right before your parent walk him Austin hovers over you again whispering happy New Years baby right as the clock strikes 12.

***********

Follow me on twitter and Instagram !!!

Twitter: @southern0321

Instagram: ameezy744

*************

@callme_Stylesmahone