Chap. 24. Trust & loyalty

I can't exactly say I'm enjoying this job but ever since I've started, I've grown to love it. Izana has been oddly very nice to me even though he still has no idea who I am.

At this moment, Izana wanted some air so we went out to the garden for a walk. With this job, I have to stay by his side no matter what. I'm bacickly a personal body guard.

"Y/n come here" Izana said pulling me out of my thoughts. I walked up behind him and stood quietly. "You see these flowers?"

"Yes, your highness"

"Well they symbolize trust and loyalty" he picked one out of the ground and turned around "can I trust you with your loyalty towards me?"

He handed me the flower and I hesitantly grabbed it "yes, your highness"

"Okay, then start with calling me something els other then, 'your highness' okay?" He turned around and started walking away.

I looked down at the flower in my hand. What was that all about? I couldn't tell what he was feeling. Was he mad? Or ... I can't even think of anything

"You coming?" He said turning around and looking at me. He smirk. My jaw must have been hitting the floor. I was still shocked at what just happened.

"Yes... my lord?" I said unsure. I caught up to him and walked beside him with the flower still in my hand.

~~~time skip~~~

"Okay, your done for the day" Izana said closing a book and handing it too me. I went and placed it in the book shelf and turned around.

"Thank you, my lord" I bowed and started walking out of the room.

"Wait" I stopped in my tracks and turned around. Izana had gotten up and walked towards me. His hand went up to my cheek. "I've ground a liking to you"

I wanted to step back, but I was too scared. He leaned in, really close to my face, too close may I add.

"Thank you, sir but you know I'm with-" he connected his lips with mine. I pushed him back and fell to the floor.

"If you value your job, you will not speak to anyone about this." He stood above me. My hand went to my lips and wiped them. I'm pretty sure my eyebrows could have gotten stuck, since I was so angry. And he saw it too

"Now leave, before I do something els"

I got up and ran out.

What the hell was that?

Why me?
____________

Omg I'm lacking so much on this story and I hate myself for it!!! I'm trying so hard to finish this but I can't think of anything

This chapter is so short, I hate it

Sorry

Ains 😪