Chapter 4: Welcome to the RFA Zen

Okay, this goofball here is standing right in front of me, at my work place.... This isn't embarrassing at all, whatsoever..... What the heck do I do?! Jumin thought to himself, sulking in silence. In reality instead of actually talking, he just let out a soft cough. "Well, what is the proclamation you wish?" asked Jumin to the director.

"I'm glad you asked Mr. Han! Well, I was thinking about a little photoshoot with you and Zen, here!" exclaimed the director.

"What," said Zen quietly.

"Excuse me?" said Jumin, fixing his tie.

"Mm-hmm, you two men heard me right~ I want to arrange a photoshoot for the two of you," smiled the director.

"Mr. Han, are you okay with this?" Jaehee asked, holding her clipboard.

". . . I'll have to think about it. I may be able to come to the event if my agenda is clear for that day," replied Jumin, his cold eyes looking at the director, and then at Zen himself. "What do you think we should do, Zen?"

"I, uh.... Whatever you think is best for us, J-Jumin......" stammered Zen. I can't believe the director is making me do this crap....

"Assistant Kang, my agenda?" Jumin asked, turning to look at Jaehee. "When will this photoshoot come to be, and where will this take place, Mr...."

"Lee, sir. Mr. Lee," Mr. Lee said, smiling warmly at Jumin.

"Right. When and where will this be?"

"Saturday, 1:45 p.m., at the DROPTOP café, Mr. Han," replied Mr. Lee.

(A/n: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT "droptop" MEME. GOSH...... IT'S AN ACTUAL CAFÉ IN KOREA!!!)

"Assistant Kang,"

"Um, you have no schedule that day, Mr. Han. You are free all this Saturday." said Jaehee, flipping through the pages of her clipboard.

"Great," That place.....

"Sound good to you, Zen?" Mr. Lee said, putting his arm around his client.

"Sure, sounds great...." Help me, mommy.....

"Great, well we'll see you on Saturday then, 안녕히 가세요!" (Goodbye!) Mr. Lee exclaimed, leaving the building with Zen.

Jumin stood there, frozen solid as a rock.

"Mr. Han, are you okay?" Jaehee asked, pushing her glasses.

Jumin said only, "Ahem," before exiting the premises. The 27-year old man walked quietly to his office, and left Jaehee. As he reached his office, Jumin ran quickly to his desk. He rummaged through his drawers to find something important. It took about 15 minutes, but he had finally found it. It was a picture of him and Zen when he had just joined the RFA. Zen still had long hair, but it was slightly shorter. Jumin looked just as the same, but he was actually smiling in the picture. Saeyoung had taken this picture by surprise when they were bonding together at a café.

~ {Flashback}~

"In honor of a new RFA member, we should treat ourselves to something of this occasion, right Jumin?" asked Saeyoung, jumping up and down.

"You just want to get something sweet in your stomach, don't you Seven?" Jumin asked, glaring at Saeyoung.

"Awe, you caught me.... But, can we?" Saeyoung asked once again, his eyes glittering from the reflection of the light.