Trouble coming

Ok! I know I know. most werewolf stories got rogues, evil, and love triangle and hatred an so on... but what can one say it life.

You love someone and then they break you and then hell break loose!

Sorry guys this chapter a bit confusion sent I'm making the POV short

**************************************

Chapter 9 Nelson Hudson

I saw the family chatting and couldn't help over heard their conversation. As I was descending the stair and about to interrupt them. I clear my throat and I heard her mom say, . "its seem you have company so we just gonna go ahead first Allison, see you tomorrow." Her mom was saying goodbye.

Leaning against the door frame I clear my throat to get there attention.

I see her turning my way and narrow her eyes on me. I just smirk at her and say, "come. I bet you're dying to see the house." Extending my hand to her to come forth.

Allison POV

Running to hug both my parents for a real quick kiss on their cheeks and they left as I walking forth to my mate.

Silently we were walking on every part of the house as he explains here and there where thing were. I thought to my self wow, the house was huge and elegance design. Finally we stood outside the porch from the back door and examine the wooden area. Just like from all pack and territory have their own wooden areas or forest. We were just standing to over view the place cause I have no mean for conversation toward him. Just thinking, this probably would be my permanent stop sent I figure my mate wouldn't let us go, if thing getting out offhand. Why? I think that cause I cost to much trouble within the pack that why we move from place to places.

I was so absorb on my own thoughts I forgotten my mate stood next to me. Studying me intensely as well, but I ignore him.

'Danger!' My wolf nearly scream at me to alert. Stiffen up and sniffing the air. That dirty scent it so familiar. Sniffing again and again.

'Clifford Edwin.' My wolf said detestably.

Walking out toward the trees sniffing the air again I growl out hating the intruder. I thought to myself don't they have a better patrol for the border line. Facing my mate as he was stunned at my action all I manage is, "vampire."

"What?"! How you smelt it when I haven't." He said.

"The scent it cover up, I know it cause I come across it before." I say.

With that comment to remind me, my past has coming back to me. I thought he long gone and left me alone for good but no.. I could recognize that scent anywhere.

Nelson POV

Hearing her mention the word vampire. All can think it was danger and alert my men patrol to speed up and search the ground for the blood sucker through my mind link instantly.

Damn, she was fast and was sprint off into the woods without me after I zone out for a second. I run after her but she was fast for she-wolf. I follow behind her from a distant to see where she going. I saw and stop at the center of an area where I think she was circling around furiously looking for the scent.

It was foggy tonight and we couldn't see anything but with the wolf eye we could. It was pure silent and quiet. Standing here I say to her, "let go back to the house it dangerous out here Allison."

"No!" She refuse me.

"He's here I can smell him." She say her eyes are now in gold orb I new it was her wolf.