What a shocker!

Chapter 2 Allison Powell

After a few block driving down the quiet street of the neighborhood sent it past 1 am in the morning everyone should've been in bed unless their werewolf. As I park in front of her huge two story high mansion, I notice the surrounding neighbor by her house hers was the largest one. Gawking at the house in stunned disbelieve, the front entrance burst open and review a blue eyes very well muscle looking guy wearing a tight stretchy t-shirt and slim jean with style design on them sort of from express I think. It seem like we both intensely draw. Into each other eyes. I felt like my mine conscience telling me to go to him immediately.

Facing back to the girl, given her the questionnaire look. Whose that? "That is my over protectiveness of a brother". Hearing her opening the door and about to walk into the house. Noticing she was debating on wether what to do but her bro beat to it. Shock was my realization that that her bro, scanning the front entrance again to have a second look. But he was gone, until I heard a voice from the passenger door way.

"You're MINE!......". The stranger let out a possessive growl.

"NO SHIT! I counter back and as of on cue my wolf pop out and say MATE! that single word alone scare me. Quick thinking as I was.

"I-Gotta-GO-See-You-Around...." Saying to fast of a sentence, I crapping the door as I lean over and shut it to start the paddle to drive off a few block down.

Nelson Hudson

I was in the office to start a party search for my missing little sister sent she been kidnap this morning. But to my relieve I got a mind link from her.

'Hey big bro, my little sis named Rosa Hudson calling me out.'

'OH MY GOD! I yelling her with worries in my voice. WHERE ARE YOU? I demanded loudly.'

'I'm safe after nearly got killed. I am RIGHT in front of our house bro.' she counter back with a huge thank god in her voice.

'You better not be LiEing to me Rosa!' I link back and feeling more relax sent she safe
I can't believe it. So I run as hell to checking if she prank me or not. As I bust my front door open. That amazon smell scent hit me like a wave of intoxicated to my nose..yummmy I thought, a mixture of cocoa and cinnamon as on cue my wolf holla. MATE!...... go. to. MATE! We both stare at each other so intensely it seem she haven't figure out the attraction, as she stare I stare into her yellow eyes. It the only thing I can see through the darkness of the night. I waited for her to face my sister again and come forth to the passenger door, quickly as she was to try and face me again. But to late I was at her side door and claim
Her as, "You're MINE!"
"NO SHIT! She counter back.

By the way she turn to me with an utter disbelieve of being my mate she chat on so fast saying.."I-Gotta-GO-See-You-Around...."

The car door slam shut and she was gone instantly, didn't give me anytime to register who she was. I swear I find her easy again sent I saw her car not far from our pack house a few houses down. Smirking to myself how luck I am.

I felt my shoulder been punch by my little sister, "ouch" that hurt I counter back.

"Don't you DARE treat her like SHIT bro she my hero and I don't wanna loose a nice friend like her even if we haven't talk much but there will be.. Sent she be going to our school of werewolf.". Narrowing her eyes at me.

"Ok ok! ok! sheesh rosa, calm down she's my Mate and I wouldn't harm a hair from it." I claim. "C'come let go inside where's safe and get rest until tomorrow......"

***************************

Sorry guys! I deleted the story. Why me, Alpha! I lost interest in to storyline.

Here's the new one hopefully it better and catches more readers.

VOTED if you favor it.....!