0.2

Amara's pov;

" Can I get a small coffee with extra creamer and four packets of sugar please? " I asked the cashier in front of me as I dig through my purse.

I catch the young man's green orbs staring at me as I'm still digging through my purse for my wallet.

" Sorry can you repeat that again? " he says as he begins to study my face.

" Small coffee with extra creamer and four packets of sugar please. " I sigh as he punches my order in.

" 2.45. " I manage to find my wallet and pull out two dollar bills and some left over change handing it to the young man.

" thank you. " I say with a small smile as I exchange the money for my coffee.

" have a nice day. " he says politely. " you to. "

I walk out of the small coffee shop with my coffee and car keys in hand as I make my way over to my car.

It was currently winter and it was freezing cold as I got into my car, struggling to get my car keys into the ignition.

I manage to get them in, and drive down the busy street to the little plant shop that I currently work at.

I walk into the small plant shop into the back room finishing the little amount of coffee I have left. " Hey Jack. " I say with a smile as I clocked in at 10:00 a.m. like any other day.

" Hey Am. " he says as a young woman comes through the shop door.

" I got it. " I sigh as I walk into the main part of the shop. " Is there anything your specifically looking for ma'am? "

" Uhm no just looking. " she replies with a small smile.

I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to see Jack coming up beside me. " Hey the manager wants to talk to you. "

" Do you know what about? " I say nervously. " Not specifically. " he replies.

I walk into the back room to see our manager
Christian. " Hey Amara I'm sorry to say this but your fired."

I stand in shock as I stand in the doorway of the back room. " b-bu-but why? " I stutter.

" I would not like to go into further detail. " he says in a stern voice. I grab my purse from the small table and walk through the back doorway towards my car in frustration.

Wesley's pov;

I had gotten off work early and was currently making my way to my mother's house. I couldn't get the image of the girl I saw today out of my mind.

I had made it to the house and pulled out my keys out of my pocket and made my way inside. " Hello Mom. " I say with a smile as I make my way inside my room.

" Hey Wes. " she says back as I enter my room as I opened up my closet in search of my sketchbook and pencils.

I set them on my desk sketching out the girls face that I had seen earlier today.

I had trouble with the details of the face since I
couldn't really remember her face clearly.

I managed to finish the drawing and put my sketchbook and pencils back where they where safely in my closet.

I'm suddenly startled by my sister Sarah barging into my room as I slam my closet door shut.

" Hey Wes I need a huge favor. " she says nervously. " What is it? " I sigh my back to my closet door.

" We are kind of short on staff at the restaurant I work at and was wondering if you could cover? "

" Yeah sure. " I sigh. " What time should I be ready? "

" In about 20 minutes. " she replies exiting my room. " Oh yeah put on black jeans and a white t-shirt. "

" okay okay. "

Amara's pov;

hey babe I was thinking we could go out tonight, I know a really nice please to go xx.

Within a few minutes I had read the text message from my boyfriend of 5 months and begin to get ready.

It took me about a few hours to get ready and only had about 10 minutes to spare.

i'm around the corner near your house be there in a few xx.

I heard a knock on the door and told my mother my goodbye before exiting the house with Matt.

He opens the car door for me and he drives off downtown to a rather busy street with fairy lights hanging from trees and beautiful restaurants.

He pulls up to one of the many restaurants and helps me out of the car and we make our way inside the lovely place and are quickly seated.

-

" Uhm Am I need to tell you something. " Matt tells me nervously. " Sure Matt what is it? " I say looking up from the plate to him.

He fiddled with his fingers trying to avoid my glance. " Well I found someone while we where together and I slept with her and I realized that I don't love you as much as I thought. I'm breaking up with you. "

My world stopped as I got up from the table and practically started pacing.

" I'm sorry ma'am but I'm going to have to ask you to leave. " I hear a voice say.

I hurry outside and begin to shake and cry from being so overwhelmed.

I feel a hand on my back and see a boy a few feet taller than me with green orbs behind me.

" Hey calm down relax your okay. " I hear him say.

" Yes yes I'm sorry my boyfriend just broke up with me. " I manage to say.

" I'm so sorry to hear that. " he says as his facial expression turns soft.

" Today can't get any worse, I just got fired then my boyfriend broke up with me. " I say as I begin to pace again.

" Please stop making it makes me nervous. " he says in a low voice.

" I-I'm sorry I'll jus-just go. " I manage to say as I run down the busy sidewalk while tears stream down my face.

ox.

so this chapter was a lot longer than my first one. i will try to make my future ones this long as well. also thank you all so much for all the follows, many reads, votes, and sweet comments some of you left on my previous chapter! it helps me honestly to get feedback from my readers to see how you all thought about the chapter.