Chapter 2. Looking for Fun

-Cory: You don't have nothing on mind?

-Hui: I imagined a big robbery, or am i wrong?

-Jinhong: -smile- You are thinking Hui.

-Kisu: What type?

-Jinhong: Cory.. Hui, be sure to prepare yourself cause i will need a lot of both of you guys. Same you Jeonguk.

-Cory: Gotcha..

-Kisu: -smile- This is the Jinhong i know. -high 5 with Jinhong-

I'm tired of this simples jobs robbing around. So i had decided to make the biggest robbery to one of the biggest and popular jewelry shop in the city. For a mission like this i need a lot of Cory and Hui's help. Some of Cory family friends are the owners of this jewelry shop. So i will need a lot Cory's help to be more close to he's family so he can find out everything from that place. Exits, cameras. etc. Thanks to everything that Cory find out Hui will be capable to catch up with he's gadgets to situate at the Jewelry shop so everything be ready the day we go in there. Jeonguk will need to look some cars for that night. I explain a little bit what i want to do to the guys so they are very excited. but this plan will take a while so everything go find that night.

-Cory: This more simple couldn't be. Right hui?

-Kisu: You are waisting your time with some who even talk.

-Cory: YAH! We know each other. So shh!

-Jinhong: I don't know you but he's right.

Flashback

CORY POV

My life is really boring. My parents are from a rich family and have their business. Most of the time i have to go to school, Like middle class people say " School for Richest" Study, study. Being home with this security guards and being assisting to their reunions. The reality is, "This is bullshit". Even though that he is how he switch the only person i have fun is with my quiet friend Hui. He is like my brother. he's parents are never in the country they are always traveling. They are blindfolded by their own business. Most of the time Hui is inventing electronic gadgets. So i had learn a lot from him. One day we are walking around and we like to play a little bit with our gadgets. So we see this 2 guys with strange behavior.

-Cory: Hui?

-Hui: Yes?

-Cory: Those guys look weird right.

-Hui: Yes.

-Cory: Why we don't try are little toys.

Hui just smile and without saying nothing he walk toward this 2 guys and dissimulating trip with them.

-Kisu: SERIOUSLY! You don't see where you are walking.

-Jinhong: Are you even blind or something -with attitude-

—Without saying a word Hui leaves going back to Cory. What this 2 don't know is that they put a tiny dispositive to Kisu so they can listen what they are talking about.

-Cory: Good Job! No let see is this work and if they say something interesting.

Back to Jinhong and Kisu.

-Kisu: You know what is more pathetic that he didn't even said "sorry" I just wanna—

-Jinhong: -interrupt- You always get mad for everything.

-Jinhong: Anyway let get straight to the point. We have to go in to those people house. They have to pay.

-Kisu: We have to concentrate to see what will do.

—In a lay way both Cory and Hui are listening the conversation. Cory look happy about the dispositive working. But at the same tie he is curious about what they are talking.

-Cory: Hui..! Do you read me?

-Hui with he's look say yes-

-Cory: Let's have some fun a little bit them.

Cory and Hui decide to follow this 2 to their hideout . In that place is Jeonguk that is sleeping. And Jinhong hit him with a pillow.

-Jeonguk: Yah!! Don't you guys respect a civilian dreams.

-Jinhong: -laugh- Oh please stop with your nonsense shit. We have to do something.

-Cory and hui enter to their hideout interrupting-

-Cory: Wow! You guys are some quiet a characters.

-Kisu: Who are this assholes?

-Cory: Is a pleasure, Cory. And my friend -point at him- Ermm.. he's of shorts words Hui.

-Jeonguk: You are looking for big beating right. We are 3 versus 2.

-Cory: A number is simply a number you know. Anyway that's not the case you will need us.

-Jinhong: -laugh- Excuse me? Had i listen well? I think my ears are like failing.

-Kisu look steadily to Hui, so he notice that he is the guy from earlier-

-Kisu: Ahhh! Look who it is. You are the asshole who trip on me an even said Sorry. -smile sarcastic- Have you even have manners?

-Hui walk toward Kisu taking off the tiny dispositive from he's Jacket.

-Kisu: What the fuck is with you.

-Hui: If we talk about manner, we can teach you guys.

-Jinhong: Excuse me?

-Cory: Ah-ah-ah!! If you come near to us we call the cops.

-Kisu: And you think we care.

-Cory get money from he's pocket and throw it to them-

-Cory: Like you see, we have the power.

-Jinhong: Who the fick are you guys and what you want from us.

-Cory: Just.. have FUN -smiling-

End of flashback