Introduction // Ritsuna Ayame

A/N: I decided to re-write the blurb and the story, because I just was not satisfied with it. I also re-wrote the 1st chapter, so that will be released soon. Sorry if you liked the sound of the other one better. (If you even read it xD)

*******

Ritsuna (First name) Ayame (Last name) is a first year at Karasuno High School.

However, she didn't start school until 3 weeks in (with the consent of the school) due to her also having to juggle her family business work. (She also completed schoolwork and homework that was sent to her, so she wouldn't be left behind on what her class were currently learning.)

This was always very confusing, as whenever the test results came out, people were unsure who this 'Ritsuna Ayame' that claimed the #1 spot was.

When Ritsuna finally goes to school, she is greeted with many shocked faces.

She had always been relatively quiet and observant, and quite fascinated by video games, books, music and volleyball, as well as being a prodigy in her studies. She does her best to avoid other students; she already had 2 friends, but when she was forced to move to England for business reasons, they were torn apart. She didn't want to have to feel that pain again.

Struggling to find a club, she looks at a club sheet pinned to the notice board for the 'Unisex Volleyball Team.' Intrigued, she decides to join.

What she didn't know was that she was the only female who intended to attend the club.

However, while meeting her new club mates, and spending time at the volleyball training camp, she starts to discover and learn new things that even she didn't even know about.

Sounds peachy, right?

But then again, life doesn't always work the way you want it to...

~///////////~

First Name: Ritsuna

Last Name: Ayame

Age: 16

Birthday: 27th of December

Height: 155cm/1.55m

Appearance: Her black hair reaches to just above her waist, and she has a side fringe that partially covers her right eye. Her hair is often kept down, but she ties it up in a high ponytail or bun when she engages in sports. She has quite pale skin, as a result of partly growing up in England's crappy weather. She originally has soft green eyes that are said to resemble those of a cat, but she wears brown contacts, afraid that she would 'stand out too much'. When she studies, she removes her brown contacts, and is also known to sometimes wear plain, black-rimmed glasses. She is also quite short for someone of her age.

Personality: Ritsuna is a relatively quiet girl who is immersed in her video games, studies, books, music, and most of all: volleyball. At times, she can be quite blunt and cold, but means well. She can also be very childish, despite her usual calm front, which is quite a big surprise to others.

Skills: She is known to have secured the #1 spot when it comes to tests, and is quite athletic, though her looks may be deceiving. She can jump 340 cm into the air, and is quite a bit faster than Hinata. From just playing video games when she got bored, she instantly got hooked, and has almost completed all the games she has ever purchased.

~///////////~

A crappy Haikyuu!! x OC Fan Fiction

Disclaimer: I do not own the image for the book cover; I just added the text. I also do not own any of the characters in Haikyuu!! apart from my OC, Ritsuna Ayame. Any similarities with other stories are pure coincidence. Anyway, Enjoy!~