"Our relationship. I've really never got that satisfying feeling. You know, when you date someone, you start to feel that spark in your stomach, your heart melts when you see that special someone but with Aiden, I never really felt it. I tried but it's just not happening. I mean, I love him but I am starting to think that he doesn't and I guess that's the reason why I don't feel those things. When your partner is not in love with you, then how can you experience that?" she explained. But why is she feeling that?

"Why Sage? I eman, why do you think Aiden don't love you? You guys look happy together?" I said. I wanted to hug her.

"I don't know. It's just like..he's forcing it all. The whole relationship. Like he doesn't even want this to happen." she answered, I could sense the pain in her voice. Of coourse, it's her first love, she's ought to get sad.

I enveloped her in a tight hug and said,"Everything's gonna be alright Sage. If not Aiden, you'll find someone who will treat you right and will love you like a puppy."

She pulled back immediatly and chuckled,"Puppy?"

"Yeah, because everyone loves puppies a lot. They're just too adorable and lovable. You can't hate them." I stated which caused Sage to laugh. Finally, she's happy again.

"You're so silly Jady." she said, chuckling.

"If that brings smile on my freak's face, then I am happy to be silly." I said proudly.

"You're too adorable Jady. Maybe that's why Ryan loves you that much." her words really shocked me. Why do we have to bring that sexy jerk in every conversation?

"That's it." I said and left the room. I heard Sage chuckling at my act and then shouted,"You can't deny it Bozohead that you love him as well." 

Ahh, shut up!

Conscience : But that's true right?

Me : Like I am going to tell her that.

-

-

I was passing the gym when I heard a familiar voice,"Hey Jade."

I turned in the direction of the source of the voice and saw Ashton and Drew sitting on the bench, looking all sweaty. Oh, yeah, it's the gym.

'Hey guys." I chirped and ran to them when I felt a little pain in my chest. 

"What are you doing here?" Drew asked, smiling.

"Just taking a little walk. What about you guys?" I asked politely.

"Gym." Ashton replied, smiling. Wow, he's talking to me without any witty comment and smiling??? That's somthing new, eh?

"Hey, by the way, thanks for your help." Drew said. Huh?

"What help?" I asked curiously.

"Your help in the police station that day. It was so nice of you." Drew smiled.

"It's nothing. He did it for me." I answered.

"Aw, you too really are amazing together. I still wonder how you two didn't get together before. You guys were friends in your child-" before he Drew could finish, Ashton punched him on the arm, like giving him a sign to stop.