Fear

First story though

*****
No please stop! Ashton please stop I don't want this. I say but he is consumed by anger he continues to kiss me then I feel his hands around my waist he is unzipping my skirt as I cry for help Ashton please I'm sorry please don't you love me I know I love you too please don't hurt me I say,but it's too late he is already undressed he comes closer and closer as he grabs my hair and slaps me on the cheek I scream for help but no one comes to my rescue I cry I beg but then everything begins to fade I'm distracted by the screams I hear my eyes open.

"Are you okay?" "You have been screaming I have been trying to wake you up but you didn't respond what's the matter?".Trisha asks

"I'm okay just a nightmare that's all I'm fine"I tell her as I smile rubbing my forehead and trying to sit up.

"Your not okay tell me about the nightmare should I make tea for you? What do you have me do?"

"Just shut up Trisha! My lord" I yell, you talk too much just leave me alone I'm fine don't you get I said I'm fine so please leave! I say as she gets up and approach the door with out saying a word.

I look around and I start crying I sob mercilessly until I couldn't continue anymore the only thing I can think about is my daughter my beautiful Isabella I love her so much. I start yelling fuck the Grey's fuck em they are heartless and wicked how can they take my Isabella from me she was just 5months young why!!..

XX
Do you guys want to see what Mia looks like?
XX