Chapter 2: True or Not?

Start from the beginning

"Dissapointed?" Reborn sits on my shoulder again.

"I'm just wondering how they know us." I explained.

"Ah, decimo, if you want to know, here." Spanner walked towards me and gave me a device that looked like a case of a face powder.

I opened it and it's like the device but only smaller. The upper part is the screen and the lower part are buttons.

"It works, so you can use it. Just don't let it fall, put near the fire, dip it to water and put magnet near to it. And don't use it for one hour or it'll overheat. Give it thirty minutes to cool off." Spanner told me what and what not to do.

"Thanks, Spanner." I thanked him, bowing my head.

"Don't mention it, Vongole. And don't forget to call us if anything happens to the device. It can be very dangerous because we are messing with different worlds."

BACK TO THE REAL WORLD

It's dismissal already and I was waiting for Carl by the school gate. It's been half an hour already and he didn't show up.

Worried, I tried to call his cellphone. He won't answer.

Thinking that he probably has things to do, I didn't pay any attention to it. He's just the same age as me, so we're at the same grade level. The thing is, he's in a different classroom.

No biggie, I can take a cab going home.

I managed to get a cab and I went straight home. My parents were there to greet me and my siblings are still at their university. They're in college.

Entering my room, posters of anime, anime figurines and anime stuff greeted me. It's typical stuff for anime lovers. I just love anime!

My bro and sis are otakus too. Me and my sis would fight over anime guys like Keima, Kirito, Tsuna, Hibari, Sebastian, Natsu, Gray and more, even though we have boyfriends already. It's quite funny actually.

KHR WORLD

Tsuna's POV

Eeehhhh?! Her room is full of anime stuff, most of it is us? Me, my friends and others.

Reborn and I got home, watching in my room. I feel bad and guilty for watching a person's life.

"Stalker." Reborn said, looking at me.

"What?! No! And besides, you're watching with me too!" I defended myself. I'm not a stalker!

Jewel turned on her laptop and her wallpaper is... Kyoko and I?! I almost fainted from the sight.

She went to a site named F*cebook and she chatted with someone named Carl.

Jewel: Hello, Carl!

Carl: Hi babe.

Jewel: Don't call me that!

So she has a boyfriend. How lucky, I couldn't even confess to Kyoko.

Jewel: Why you didn't pick me up a while ago?

Carl: I was busy.

Jewel: Oh, okay bye! Mom's calling me. Love you!

REAL WORLD

Jewel's POV

I just only turned off my chat. I didn't log out. The reason why is because I was checking out my anime pages that I liked, if there were any updates.

While doing so, I downloaded nice anime pictures. Collecting anime pictures is one of my otaku ways. The number of notifications kept increasing but I ignored it and continued strolling anime pages.

When I was finished, I checked the notifications. It says that Carl Terra is in a relationship with Molly Genson.

What?!

My boyfriend and my friend? It can't be! There were already comments.

Random Person #1: Hey, Carl. Since when did you dump Jewel?

Random Person #2: Carl, Congrats!

Random Person #3: I knew it! Your using Jewel to get close to Molly!

Random Person #4: Welp.

There was no end to the comments. Some were congratulating him, and some were confused like me. Five minutes later, Carl changed his status and placed back my name. He deleted the earlier post.

"Maybe he made a mistake." I muttered, saying to myself that there wasn't any foul play. I wanted to believe it so badly.

Tears came out of my eyes. I was thinking if it was real or not.

KHR WORLD

Tsuna's POV

"It seems her boyfriend cheats on her." Reborn said.

"Yeah." I replied. I kind of pity her.

"Does your hyper intuition sense anything from that?" Reborn asked.

"A little. I can't believe it though. My hyper intuition can reach to a different world" I said.

"What did you sense when he changed his relationship?"

"I sensed that it's true."

"Then the girl here will a have a hard time." Reborn looked at Jewel.

"I agree." I nodded.

REAL WORLD

Jewel's POV

"It's not true. It's not true. It's not true!" I said to myself.

"He just made a mistake, I'm sure of it." I hugged my knees and cried.

Can someone please help me?