The Dark Oak

"Hello Albus!" Young McGonagall said flustered, slamming her Hogwarts; A History shut, immediately.

Albus Dumbledore smiled and sat down swiftly next Minerva, brushing his shoulder, slightly on McGonagall, who blushed and batted her lashes for one second.

The present McGonagall opened her eyes wide and distracted herself (And Dumbledore, of course) by pointedly staring at some naughty children around and tutting loudly.

Albus was kind enough to act as if nothing happened.

"Here is where my point is stated." Minerva said clearing pointing at her old self.

Young Minerva turned to young Albus and cleared her throat.

"Urm... would you mind coming with me to Honeydukes?" She stuttered nervously.

"Of course! I wanted to pick up some Sherbet Lemons!" Albus said beaming.

"You like Sherbet Lemons?" Minerva asked cautiously.

"No I actually think they are disgusting and sour."

(This is here when McGonagall pointedly stared at Dumbledore, in which he rolled his eyes)

Minerva turned to Albus questioningly.

"My sister likes them. Also, Gellert likes them." Albus exclaimed happily.

"Who is he?" McGonagall asked immediately.

"Oh just a person I enjoy being around with, and mind you, let's not take too long, I have to write to him later." Albus answered dismissively.

McGonagall grabbed his robe and they both shot out of the pensive.