{ moseok }

momo's pov
"this isnt right!" i said as i tried to dance in the practice room. i was getting frustrated with the dance!

"up, down, side to side???!!" i said again with frustration. i wish somebody can help me....

twice isnt with me right now because we are all doing our own things. so i had no help and even though i usually do my own dances it was hard still.

"do i have anyone else to call?" i said. someone good at dancing......

"hoseok oppa!" i said and called him on my phone.

"hello?" he said and i chuckled.

"oppa i need some help! can you please come to jyp secrelty...."

"momo ah im working though...."

"oh.... i guess so then"

"wait! no i will come i am coming right now"

"jinja?! thank you oppa!!!"

"your welcome. haha see you soon!"

"you too! annyeong!"

i cant wait to practice with hoseok oppa! he is the best dancer ever.

10 mins later......

"im here!" hoseok said and i ran to hug him.

"finally! i have been waiting forever!" i said and we both laughed.

author's pov
they both got straight to dancing. as the music played hoseok helped momo with every move. 

one part that momo needed help on was where her arms both went up and went down going in a circle move ( i cant explain guys sorry )

hoseok went behind momo, he took her wrist and he did it for her. teaching her the ways of it.

"his hands slowly went down on my arm and up to my wrist....." momo thought. it felt weird to her, to be touched in that way.

after learning the dance, hoseok was gonna leave.

"momo im sorry if i touched you...." he said.

"n-no! its okay... you can touch me anytime!" momo said and covered her mouth.

"no i mean! its okay doesnt matter! uh...... bye!!!!" momo said and went straight inside. she felt embarrassed.

"cute girl wahhh" hoseok said and went into the car.

authors note ;;;;;

sorry if it isnt as good?! plus its a fluff i guess lol. im sorry guys if i didnf update in time. a lot of requests came in and bangtwice chapter coming soon! enjoy the one shot :)