Welcome...

Hello everyone.... Nice to meet all of you. I guess you all want a glimpse of my teenage drama huh..? Well here it goes.
______

Once there was a little girl... She had a nice home.. Nice parents... A big house that had everything you needed to live comfortably... Here's something you should know about the little girl... She was a spoiled brat. She had more toys than a kid should have... Always asking for treats even when she did bad.. And never studied properly. To be honest she was stupid enough to think the world was all love and freaking rainbows.

One faithful day... Her grandfather, the breadwinner of the family, got sick; thus, was unable to resume work. Her parents couldn't truly support the lavish lifestyle, so there came a time when the girl couldn't have anything like she could before. Saddened by her new lifestyle she rebelled in any way she could.

That wasn't the end of her, as she called it, troubles her parents had a huge fight because one of them cheated. It pained her to watch it and it made her a bit mature without her realising it. Without her parents knowledge, she became fluent in foul language and understood most terms only adults should understand.

Hey this isn't the worse kind of childhood, but I guess nothing is worse than the other when it messes with you mentally. Watch how the little girl's life as she gets older.