"Figure out who your roommate is yet?" Adam asked and I shook my head.

"Nah, whoever it is their stuff was already set up yesterday, you are so lucky that you are paired up with Charlie." Adam laughed and shook his head.

"Yeah no, Charlie is not the best roommate ever trust me I had to live with him when we were at the Junior Goodwill Games." I laughed but stopped as a voice sounded off from behind us.

"I'm hurt Banksie." We turned and saw the entire guy Ducks standing there on their rollerblades. I smiled and Adam laughed.

"You're no longer my best friend, now Guy gets that coveted role." Charlie said pouting and I laughed and leaned against my suitcase.

"Gee lucky me." Guy said sarcastically and Charlie whacked him playfully in the head.

"Well that's too bad because I had two tickets to the Wild vs. Redwings game coming up but since you're not my best friend anymore I guess I'll have to find someone else." Adam remarked smirking and Charlie's eyes went big as saucers.

"I've changed my mind we're best friends again, please take me with you!" We all erupted into laughter as Adam nodded and Charlie started doing a victory dance on skates, and being the spazzway that he is he tripped and landed hard on the pavement. We all laughed as Portman and Fulton helped him up.

"I am not ok." He said staggering around a little before finally regaining his balance. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Hey Adam we are going skating want to go?" Luis asked looking after a group of cheerleaders that walked past of, he smirked and I glared at him.

"You sure Mindy is ok with that?" he shrugged and responded.

"She says I can look as long as I don't touch." I laughed and nodded.

"So Banks are you coming with us or not?" Portman asked and Adam turned towards me and shook his head.

"Nah I got to help Su with her bags." I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

"No it's fine, go on." He looked down at me confused and back at the guys.

"Are you sure?" I nodded and smiled.

"I think I can manage to my dorms with two bags." He nodded and smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled and nodded towards the guys.

"Go on." He nodded and leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips ignoring the protests of the guys. I smiled as we pulled apart and he ran off after the guys as they were heading to his dorm so he could get his blades. I sighed and grabbed my bags and almost fell down from the weight of them. How many clothes did I pack? I wondered as I slowly made my way to my dorm. As I neared the front the doors I found a familiar small brunette struggling under the weight of too many boxes. I dropped my suitcases and rushed over to her. I grabbed the one on top and held it and heard Connie sigh in relief.

"Hey thanks for helping me." She said unable to see me from behind the boxes and I smiled.

"Anything for you Cons." She squealed and dropped her box and looked at me and smiled.

"Su!" She said and I put down her box and we hugged.

"Girl you look good." She said looking me over and I laughed and nodded.

"You as well, so what's with the boxes, we were supposed to out all the big things here yesterday." I asked grabbing my suitcases and pulling them over as she sighed.

"My Mom thought it would be a great say too spend together and she wouldn't let me come, and well Guy said he would help me but I haven't seen him, have you?" I nodded and smiled.