Chapter 19

Kellin looked up at me as I walked in the kitchen door. He smiled, gesturing me over to have a sandwhich.

"What did Gerard have to say?"

I smirked. "Oh, we didn't say much."

Kellin laughed. "I figured.. You look well pleased."

"Oh shut up. Where's Vic?"

He shrugged. "At home."

"Oh, cool."

"Yup." He looked at me. "What do you think about the whole Pete-Patrick situation?"

"What do you mean?"

"Pete clearly loves Patrick.. Patrick clearly loves Pete.."

"I know that Patrick loves Pete, but Pete seems too interested in other people."

Kellin smiled sadly. "Pete loves Patrick so much. He gets worried that Patrick doesn't feel the same way you know? They've had sex yeah.. Mulitple times I've heard." He paused to roll his eyes. "But never said I love you. Even though both of them do. Pete is afraid of commitment. Patrick is afraid of rejection. Yet they should both be together."

I groaned. "And I told Patrick that breaking up with Pete was the right choice."

"Maybe it was. I think the time apart has showed them how much they need each other."

I nodded slightly, comforted by his words.

Kellin's eyes lit up. "I know! I have an idea!"

"What is it?" I asked eagerly.

"How about we all go away for the weekend? You, me, Vic, Pete, Patrick and Ray. We can go after school Friday and come back Sunday. Just go somewhere nice.. A caravan or something. I think it would be good for all of us. And we can 'accidentally' put Pete and Patrick into the same room."

I thought it was an amazing idea but my smile still faltered. "Yeah, sure! Sounds great!"

Kellin squinted his eyes at me. "Why the frown?" He facepalmed himself. "Oh, shit sorry. You obviously don't want to be away from Gerard for three days, do you?"

No I didn't. I couldn't bear being away from him and feared what I would do without him to keep me safe. "No, I don't mind. I'm up for whatever you want to do."

He laughed. "Don't lie Frank. Bring Gerard obviously. And Mikey too for Ray."

"But.. He's like our teacher.. And older than us.. Is it not weird?"

"Of course not! Honestly, we all really like Gerard, Frank. He's actually pretty cool. I think it would be a lot more fun with him around."

"Are you sure?" I asked, tryng to keep the hopefulness out of my voice.

"Of course!"

I grinned and hugged him tightly.

"Get off me! I have a boyfriend!" He squealed.

"Sorry, sorry." I pulled back from him beaming. "Thank you Kellin."

—————-

I followed Ray to the table with my tray of food. Kellin was telling everyone else about his idea.

"... Caravan beside the sea and we can go to the beach and-"

"Beside the sea?" I asked, sitting down.

"I thought it would be more romantic." Kellin smiled happily, holding Vic's hand.

Vic looked lovingly at Kellin but still chose to say something.. Well.. Vic. "What about sex?"

"What.. About sex?" Patrick asked.

"I can't go three days without having sex!" Vic whined.

Kellin blushed. "Uh.. I don't know."

Vic kissed his cheek. "We'll find a way." He winked.

"I want sex too." I pouted.

"And me." Ray laughed.

Pete and Patrick glanced awkwardly at each other before looking back to their plates.

"What about you Pete?" Vic smirked. "You're hornier than the rest of us."

Pete coughed. "I.. Um.. I.. No." He looked back down.

—————

"Frank, can I talk to you for a minute please? You're falling behind in your art project."

I rolled my eyes so that anyone nearby wouldn't suspect anything. "Yeah, whatever."

I followed Gerard into his room, closing the door behind me. I had barely turned around when he pushed me against the wall, kissing me roughly.

"Sir!" I said, in mock shock. "This is very inappropriate! Where is my art project?"

He began to slip his hands under my shirt but I slapped him away.

"I will have to report this to the principal." I crossed my arms, leaving him giving me big puppy eyes.

"Frankie, baby." He pleaded.

I slowly placed my hands on his chest and pushed him until he was against the wall. Holding both his wrists in one hand, I put them against the wall over his head.

Gerard just looked at me in confusion so I gently stroked his cheek before kissing him softly.

"I could take you down right now sugar."

"What if I want you to?"

Gerard smirked and leaned back in to kiss me but I placed a finger on his lips, tutting.

"I want to ask you something," I asked shyly.

He looked me up and down before holding my hand and bringing me over to his seat where he sat me on his lap. "What's up baby?"

"This Friday to Sunday.. I'm going to be staying in a caravan beside the sea with Kellin, Vic, Ray, Patrick and Pete."

"Oh.." Gerard looked lost.

"I wanted to know if you want to come?" I asked quietly, fearing rejection.

Gerard's face lit up. "Really? You want me to come with your friends?"

"It's fine, I get it.. You don't have to come."

"Are you kidding me Frankie? I'd love to! What the hell would I do without you? Would you not be embarassed by me though?"

I grinned, kissing the side of his lips. "It's not like you're my dad, Gee. I'm proud to show you off." I paused. "I was worried you would say know. I don't know what I would have done without you."

"I would take any chance to be with you. Any chance at all. You die, I do too."

I raised my eyebrows. "That's a lovely thought."

He smiled crookedly. "It's true though."

I nodded. "Oh, Ray is asking Mikey too."

Gerard grinned. "Cool, I was hoping you would say that."

I kissed him again, putting my hands around his neck. Gerard placed his hand on my thigh.

I pulled back. "Oh my god."

"What?" He looked worried.

"I just realised that you won the talent show before. I never really thought about it.. What did you do?"

"I, uh.."

"What?"

"I sang."

"Really?" I was shocked. I had never imagined him singing.

He nodded. "I write songs all the time."

"Wow. Will you sing for me one day?"

He thought about it. "Only if you promise to sing for me again sometime."