The Mysterious Shop of Nature

I was a girl who love to shop at ever new store that opens. So I saw a store one day when I was on my way from the mall . By the name of "Shop of Nature" written in bold , so I got curious, and went in. And I started to look around, I saw a choker that was red, black and green. I took a look and then the shopkeeper came out of no where and said, "young lady you have fine eyes for jewelry" she said with a smirk. I liked the choker so I asked her the price and she said because I was a beautiful young lady of high class she decided to give me it free without charge.I accepted her offer, she then took it out of the glass show case and asked if I wanted to try it on, I said,"yes". She started to put the choker around my neck, then she said to me, "you are a very special young lady you might not know it yet but adventure and romance is coming your way",she said and then she continued to speak," you will meet people you never new existed and that is when your new life will begin, but I warn you never believe a word the men by the names of John, Lewis, Lee, Dylan & Andrew  say to you, because they are all liers and they are after  the power that is hidden deep within and only when the time of disaster strikes you will begin," and then she stopped talking and walked to the door and turned the sign that said open to close and then she gestured to me that I should leave and then I left still not feeling sure what I should do with the words and advice I got from the old lady so I when home.