Chapter Thirteen

I smile as Jean walk in with a small tray of food. "Sorry I took so long. Corporal was yelling at me for skipping training this morning. I have to go clean the stable" Jean apologizes, placing the tray on my lap.

"Okay, go to your homeland while I enjoy my breakfast in bed" I chuckle, taking a bite of a 'biscuit'.

"Neigh, neigh" Jean says sarcastically.

I laugh as Jean says his goodbye and leaves. I sigh and take the last bite of food. 'I'm getting better at walking so I guess I should start running therapy' I acknowledge mentally as I put the tray on the side table and stand up.

I stetch then pick up my clothes corner. I walk over to a small dresser that Jean and I share and get dressed.

Once I get my shoes on, Eren comes into the room. "Ready for physical therapy?" he asks.

"I was thinking that I could start running today. Jean won't be here so he can't stop me" I acknowledge shyly.

"Yeah, sure. We can do that, but it is cold outside. You good with that?" he replies.

I nod and we head out to the dirt track. "We can start with hundred yards then take a break and repeat" Eren suggests.

"Sounds good to me" I agree, stretching.

"Don't overwork yourself, you're still healing. Just take your time" Eren replies, sitting by a tree.

I nod as I slowly begin to jog. I wince as pain builds up in my leg. 'You can do this. You're almost there, alost there. I made it!' I mentally exclaim as I plop my hands on my knees.

"Are you okay?" Eren asks, running over to me. My breathing shakes so I can only nod in response. 'Let's go and get you some water" Eren says softly, helping me walk over to the tree that Eren was at a moment ago.

I take a drink as Eren checks out my leg. I guess all that time out in the carts gave him insight on injuries.

"Alright, therapy is over. Your leg is swelling. I think you need to rest. I'll take you to your room, then get you some ice. Hanji figured out how to make it last longer" Eren informs.

"Thanks" I sigh. "I'm sorry for being a nuisance" I apologize.

"Armin, it's okay, I get it. Let's get going before Jean starts freaking his horse self" Eren says, laughing in the end. I smile as we begin to walk to my room to rest once more.

Hey, I'm trying to continue this and I have something in mind, but it might not sound right. I will fix it later. I promise. Also, I'm changing Darkside2000 to something else so I would a vote if you like Z. A. Johnson, Ashton E. Johnson, Eliza Johnson, or Eliza A. So....if you like one or two vote for them please and thank you.
Darkside2000