53

☁︎

"She was a natural born demon, when I recreated her or revived her if you would she was a demon I took that from her to make her human." Crowley answers "And when she died?" Cas asks "I simply woke her demon up." Crowley shrugs "No ones curious as to why he's in here? Or how he got in?" Dean says "How would you wake my demon up if I didn't have any demon left?" You question "You still have a dark side though." Crowley smirks you roll your eyes.

"Okay everyone pardon me but shut the hell up I have something to say." Cas says sternly you look at him taken by surprise "Yes Cas?" Dean questions curiously Cas turns towards you, this was it he was gonna say it he wanted to break up he found Hannah and he wants her.

You look at Cas aimlessly "Y/n I-" you stopped listening you were hurt, you felt terrible like you weren't enough everyone watches as Cas awaits his answers from you. You simple look around Sam nods with a smile you didn't know what to do, Dean simply nods towards Cas with a big smile "So Y/n?" Cas asks "Absolutely not!" Crowley snaps.

"It's her choice Crowley." Sam says.

☁︎

"Oh really if I remember correctly I can say no that I don't approve." Crowley says raising his eyebrows being pleased with his remark and control "Crowley I understand you wanna keep Y/n but I love her and I'll keep her safe." Cas promises.

"Wait what's happening??" You look around everyone's facial expression is switched to 'wth' you shrug Cas smiles "Y/n I love with all of my angelic soul, and heart I might seem crazy for saying this but Y/n will you marry me?" Cas looks at you and you officially get it now.

"Cas." You smile you were taken by surprise "But that means." You look at Crowley "That you'll do something to stop this, you'll do anything to stop this." You whisper with fear in your eyes coated with sadness "Yes I will and I have a plan that will never fail me." Crowley smirks "What would that be, you've already drawn your line." Cas smiles holding you close to him by the waist.

"Well if this little angel doesn't know anything." Crowley laughs you look at him confused.

☁︎

You hold onto Cas as well basking in his scent, it reminded you of good times and oh how you wanted those good times back. "Crowley tell us your freaking plan." Dean snaps "Never a good seller doesn't tell his buyer the price until after the paper work." Crowley smirks "I'm not answering until I know your plan." You protest Cas looks down "You know what?" You speak confidently,

"And what would that be, love?"

"Screw you, if I wanna marry him then I will and you won't stop me from doing so. Redraw your line, throw me into hell but guess what I still love him." You shrug.

"Which is why I'm taking you to hell that way you won't be able to leave except without me, and why I redraw my line." Crowley takes a moment proud of himself right now.

"I Crowley the King of Hell declares a new line redrawn." He pauses as the lines on your wrist breaks and disappears,

"This line shall stop you Castiel from ever seeing Y/n again, and or remembering her." Crowley smirks "And you Y/n are now my little demon." Crowley snaps his fingers and your vision goes blurry as your eyes turn full black "Crowley no!" Dean snaps.

"Too late." Cas stops and looks at you as your natural eye color returns.

☁︎

624 words.