The Claim Chapter 16 (Restricted)

MATURE CONTENT BELOW! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

***

Titus's hands roamed over every inch of my body. He started placing kisses along my neck. Sparks erupting from each kiss.

He ran his tongue along the spot where I would bear his mark. I arched my back. Easing into his touch.

He pulled back. I whimpered at the lost of contact. He smiled then removed his t-shirt. His eyes followed my tongue as it ran across my bottom lip.

His eyes slowly turned to bright gold. He was on me in an instant. He looked down at me then smirked. I gasped as he tore off my lace bra.

It laid on the floor completely ruined. But at that moment I could care less. He took my right breast into his mouth. I arched into his hold and dug my hands into his hair.

I felt a wetness forming on the inside of my panties. He released my breast from his tongue's torture. He stared at me with his golden eyes. "I smell your arousal." He said in a raspy voice.

I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist. I bucked into his waist, causing a low growl to escape his mouth. He began moving south. He brought his nose to my panties then purred in satisfaction. He removed my panties then brought his tongue to my most sensitive parts. He ran his tongue against my folds.

I let out a moan. His tongue eased in and out until my climax finally came. I laid on the bed breathing heavily.

Titus stood. He waited until our eyes locked before ran his thumb along his bottom lip. He placed his thumb in his mouth, tasting me.

My mouth fell open.

He removed his pants, then his bottoms. I stared wide-eyed at his member. "Holy f*ck." I whispered.

He chuckled lightly. He started walking towards me slowly. My wolf was going crazy inside my head. By this point, I was done waiting. All I wanted was him inside of me...now.

I don't know where all my courage...or strength came from, but I pulled him to me in a swift motion.

I pushed him to the side then climbed on top of him. I was now straddling him with my legs while the palms of my hands rested on his chest.

A growl erupted from his chest. He even went as far as to show his canines. An alpha always wants to be in control. Probably should have thought of it that before I climbed on to his torso.

He flipped me over then placed my hands over my head. Without warning, he slowly eased into me. I cried out. "F*ck! Sorry, are you okay baby?" He asked as he slid out of me.

I took a deep breath then nodded slowly. He entered slowly. I took him in, inch by inch. "You okay?" I nodded. He released my hands then ran his along the side of my face.

After the first few strokes he started to pick up the pace. He slammed into me. I moaned loudly.

He started sucking my neck as he pounded into me. He paused then looked down at me.

I pulled his head back into the crook of my neck and said:

"Do it."

On command, he sunk his canines into my neck. I started screaming out in pain. The pain quickly filled with pleasure. I moaned out his name as he dug his canines out. He ran his tongue along his mark. Memories and emotions quickly filled my head.

He brought his neck to my mouth in one quick motion. This is it. I felt my wolf scratching to the surface. Before I knew it my teeth were buried in his neck. His wolf howled out in pleasure. Satisfied with his new mark. I retracted my canines and laid my head back on the bed.

We were now one.

My insides clenched around his member. We both had our release. I dragged my claws along his back, causing him to moan in pleasure. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist as he filled my insides.

He brought his lips to mine. The coppery taste of blood filled my mouth. Sparks erupted from our lips. I buried both of my hands in his hair.

He flipped us over, I now straddling him again. "Sorry about earlier." I rested my head on his chest and sighed. He placed a kiss on my head.

I squirmed when I realized he was still inside of me. He lifted me up slightly, causing him to ease out of me. A low moan escaped my mouth. He chuckled lightly. "Feel better?"

I nodded against his chest. "Good." I let out a yawn. I was exhausted. I think it's safe to say he wore me out.

He ruffled my hair. "Get some rest."

He placed the blankets over our bodies. He wrapped his large arms securely around me. I closed my eyes. A few minutes later I was out.

***