My Parents Love Her

Start from the beginning

"Kelly!!!!" Isabella screams. She grabs Kelly inside leaving me in the dust. I swear my family likes her more than me.

"You've been replaced." Michael says, smirking.

I hate to say it, he's probably right. But I wasn't upset with it. It actually made my heart smile, knowing Kelly now had a family.

"Jesse! Where's Kelly?" My mother asked, almost accusingly.

"Isabella took her. And hello to you to, mom." I said kissing her on the cheek.

"Here I am." My angel speaks.

"Oh hello Kelly." She kisses Kelly on both cheeks. "You look beautiful. What brings you guys by?"

"Mom, I always come by, after Christmas." I say. Why is this so new?

"Yeah. I'm surprised you lovebirds left the house." Isabella said, nudging Kelly. Michael scoffs.

"Well I'm glad you guys came because the forecast says theirs a snowstorm coming our way and police are closing roads." My father says.

"Woah. This is pretty serious." Michael says.

"Well looks like you 2 are staying here for tonight. Jesse show Kelly your bedroom." My mothers says with a wink. GOD. Embarrassing.

KELLY'S VIEW

"Here. You can sleep in these. I've never worn em." Isabella says handing me a bag, with obviously clothes, towels, ect.

"Thank." I say walking into the bathroom next to Jesse's room.

Jesse's bedroom was so him, but like a younger him. Posters of soccer players. His walls were dark blue with white crown molding. His bed was also dark blue and he had the cutest photos of him younger. I found a yearbook and see Jesse with pimples and braces, he looked so    different, but not that different. I did some more digging and found a playboy magazine. Such a teen. I roll my eyes and stop digging into his stuff.

***

Omg. Isabella thinks she slick. I open the bag thinking I was going to wear normal pjs but instead find a pink lacy lingerie pajamas, that fell above the middle of my thigh and had a slit in the middle.

 I open the bag thinking I was going to wear normal pjs but instead find a pink lacy lingerie pajamas, that fell above the middle of my thigh and had a slit in the middle

I put on the robe provided but like the so called pajamas it was lacy and short. I hear Jesse come out the showers and quickly dash under the covers. He comes out looking sexy as usual. Shirt off, his pajama bottoms hanging off his hips in just the right way.