The fail

Creek was nervous what if he meets a girl what will he say. A nock was on the door he looked though the door to see the face of poppy and branch holding hands. "Ok creek so me and branch have been thinking we should help you now with speaking now and me and branch are going to be your example" poppy said with a small smile. Creek shrugged "let's do it" poppy smiled and looked at branch. Branch smiled "first things first your going to be at a table in a room and your going to have to know what to say so I'm going to help what to say first." "She will sit down in the seat and you will say something first" poppy started. Poppy sat in the seat and branch sat in the other. "If there nice compliment them,there pretty compliment them" "make sure you use your heart" poppy intrupted. Branch nodded. Branch cleared his throat and speaked to poppy. "Your eyes are brighter then all of the flowers in the land the sun sparkles in your eyes and make your eyes sparkle." Branch finished his sentence. Poppy blushed a little. "See creek peace of pie" poppy said. Creek just stood there. And he thought to himself "branch is right she is beautiful" then he shaked his head. "Creek?" Poppy ask. "Y-yes" he said confused. "Did you get any of that?" "Yes" creek said. Poppy smiled. "Ok let's get started!" Poppy said excited.
Hour later
"Ok you ready creek!" Poppy ask. "Yea I guess" creek said nervously. Poppy patted his back and closed the door.

1 hour later
Creek stormed out. Poppy ran over to him. "What happend!" Poppy ask. "None of them are like me there all to weird" he said running off. Poppy felt horrible. Branch came up and patted her shoulder....