Starting tommorw

Poppy walked creek back to his house then ran home to her dad. "Dad,dad,dad! Can I ask you something!" King peppy looked at his child. "Why do you need to ask me? You queen" "I know I know but I need to ask you something. Creek is getting more depressed so.....I was thinking to make a dating opening for him!" Poppy said smiling . King peppy rubbed his head "do you know what your doing" he ask. "Yes!" Poppy said hugging him "I promise something bad won't happen!" She said running out the door. She ran back to creek grabbed his hand and ran him back to her house. "Ok creek I have a great idea for you!" Poppy said. Creek was a little nervous of what she was about to say. "Ok, since you where so lonely I decided to set up a dating opening for you!" She said excitingly. Creeks eyes widened. "No,no,no...no. Look I'm sorry the ideas ok but dating? How is that going to help me?" "Well you said you felt lonely and you needed someone right?" Poppy ask. Creek thought hard. Then he sighed remembering what he said. "Right" he said rolling his eyes. Poppy sat up straight "great! I'm going to ask branch he's great with love!" She said walking out the door. "Oh and stay in my house k?" Poppy said leaving. Creek just stood there.

Poppy point of view
I walk all around the village. All the trolls waved. I waved back with a smile. Soon I reached branch and nocked on his door. "Branch are you in there?" I ask. He opened the door and smiled.

Branch point of view
I saw poppy and smiled i was really happy to see her. "Hey poppy what's up" I said happily.

End of both views
"I need your help with something." Poppy said. "Can you help?" " yea of corse,what is it?" Branch ask. "Well I let creek come in troll village because he said he was lonely and he felt like he needed someone so I decided to hook him up with someone so I wanted to ask can you help me with a dating opening since you an love expert" she said finishing he sentence. Branch thought for a second. "I don't know poppy don't you think he will cheat on her if he gets a girlfriend?" Poppy looked down remembering what creek did to her and her friends. But she shook her head getting out of the past. "He's changed branch I know it. Just please help me." He couldn't resist her smile. "Ok fine" he said. Poppy ran over and hugged him tight. "Great I will go tell creek!" But inside branches head he new this was a bad idea......

Poppy ran back to her house. Creek was still standing up. "Umm creek when I said was don't go anywhere you could sit down you know" she said giggling. "O-oh creek said blushing a little bit. So what did he say?" "Oh! Yea! He said yes!" Creek was surprised. He didn't expect branch to say yes. "Ok starting tomorrow we will set it up!" She said. "Oh and I'm sorry but you have to home for the night" she said with a soft smile. "Oh ok. Umm I just go then." He said with a crooked smile. He walked out the house blushing. "What's up with me?" Creek thought in his mind. "Why would branch help me after what I did when we where kids?" He thought again. But little did he know he still had a crush on poppy.............

Ok!!! I hope you enjoy!