Julian Weigl: Don't be so desperate, Passlack. I'm sure, she will tell you.

Andrea Krohn: Yes, Felix, he is a footballer. A goalkeeper, actually.

Matthias Ginter: No way, your ex is Marc-André!

Andrea Krohn: Sorry Ginter, he is.

Sven Bender: But isn't he together with Danielle whatshername?

Andrea Krohn: He is. That's the reason, he is my ex. We broke up in early 2015.

Marco Reus: Okay. When how do you know Bartra?

Andrea Krohn: Easy. Mats took me with him to training, where I met the rest of the team and therefore also Marc.

Emre Mor: So you know like Messi, Pique, and Neymar?

Julian Weigl: Mats? But Hummels?

Andrea Krohn: Yeah. I don't really keep in contact with them, though.

Emre Mor: I have another question. Are you in any way related to the Danish player Michael Krohn-Dehli?

Matthias Ginter: JuJu? Are you really that slow?

Andrea Krohn: I don't know. I think so. My parents have talked about some family members living in Denmark. I'll just research that.

Julian Weigl: Oh. OH! Okay. Get it now.

Sven Bender: Can you tell us more about yourself?

Matthias Ginter: Yeah, will you?

P-E Aubameyang: Please? With a cherry on top?

Andrea Krohn: You want my whole life story?

Marco Reus: If you want to tell it, we're not stopping you.

Andrea Krohn: You're not going to kick me out of the group? This is your private chat. I don't want to disturb.

Roman Bürki: You are not. You are welcome to stay.

Matthias Ginter: ^

Julian Weigl: ^

Emre Mor: ^

Felix Passlack: ^

Andrea Krohn: Okay then. Are you guys ready? This is going to be a long one.

Julian Weigl: Wait! What about Erik and Shinji?

Matthias Ginter: Well Erik is reading over my shoulder.

P-E Aubameyang: Shinji?

Shinji Kagawa: I'm here! Just reading what all you other guys are writing!

Matthias Ginter: Erik here! Hi, new girl!

Marcel Schmelzer: Is that everyone?

Roman Bürki: 🙋

Marco Reus: 🙋

Mario Götze: 🙋

Matthias Ginter: 🙋🙋(Two for Erik and me)

Julian Weigl: 🙋

André Schürrle: 🙋

Emre Mor: 🙋

Ousmane Dembélé:🙋

Shinji Kagawa: 🙋

P-E Aubameyang: 🙋

Sven Bender: 🙋

Christian Pulisic: 🙋

Felix Passlack: 🙋

Marc Bartra: 🙋

Andrea Krohn: That's everyone! Great! Hi, Erik!

Julian Weigl: Pretty much all of us say 'Hi' to Andrea, but she only says 'Hi' back to Erik!

André Schürrle: Feeling jealous? Now, halt die Klappe and let her talk!

Andrea Krohn: I'm from Hamburg, yet moved to Dortmund, when I was around 4 or 5.

Andrea Krohn: I have two older brothers and a younger sister. She has like a crush on half of you guys.

Emre Mor: Uuh, who of us?

Marcel Schmelzer: Be quiet, Emre!

Emre Mor: Okay Schmelle!

Andrea Krohn: I turned 24 on May 12th this year.

Matthias Ginter: WAS! We share birthdays?! When were you born?

Matthias Ginter: This is Erik btw. I stole Matze's phone!

Andrea Krohn: WAS! YAY! I was born at 2:35 am. You?

Erik Durm: Easier if I use my own phone. I was born at 10:28 am.

Felix Passlack: HAHA!! She's older than you, Durm!

Ousmane Dembélé: All we need now is if Andrea has the same hair and eye as Erik and they would be twins!

Erik Durm: Halt die Klappe, Passlack.

Mario Götze: Well, in her pictures, she has green eyes and brown hair with light highlights. That was Ann-Katrin's opinion.

Felix Passlack: What did she say to you looking at a random girl's picture? Was there jealousy?

Mario Götze: Halt die Klappe, Felix.

Roman Bürki: So, twins or not twins?

Erik Durm: Not.

Andrea Krohn: Not. I have enough with my brothers already.

Marco Reus: Since they both say no, let's respect that, okay?

Felix Passlack: Ey, ey, Herr Kapitän!

André Schürrle: Halt die Klappe, Passlack! Let Andrea tell her story!

Andrea Krohn: Thank you, André. I am studying to be a nurse. So if I ever ramble about babies, it's because I worked in the hospital nursery. I started to study it in Barcelona, because of Mats' move there, but moved my education back to Dortmund, after I left him.

Andrea Krohn: Please, when you guys go on international duty, don't start to talk about me with him. I don't want it and he doesn't want it. And to you non-germans. Try to score goals on him or make it hard for him. Only Him! Not for Neuer or Leno. Only Marc-André. Okay?

Ousmane Dembélé: Sure Andrea!

Andrea Krohn: Thank you! So that's me!

Julian Weigl: Wait! What football teams do you support?

Andrea Krohn: Easy. La Liga: Barca or Atletico Madrid. That depends. I do not like Real what so ever. Bundesliga: Dortmund, all the way. Premier League: Spurs. International: GERMANY all the way!

Marco Reus: I like your choices!

Andrea Krohn: Thank you!

Andrea Krohn: I don't know if any of you remember, but... in 2014, when Germany won, I was in the crowd at Brandenburger Tor. I caught one of those small balls that you threw into the crowd. I think it was one of Neuer's I caught.

Erik Durm: That is so wild.

Andrea looked over at the small ball on the shelf. She had kept it since then and taken it with her as she traveled to Barcelona with Marc-André. It held so many memories and adventures for her and now it was joining her on a new adventure. A new adventure with the Dortmund players.

---------------------------------------------

That was the first part of this story. I already have some more up my sleeve, but they are not done yet. They will be released soon as possible.

Nille xxx