"Maybe you were being too obvious that you found it hard to believe her yesterday. That's why she tells you again." Louis interrupted,done with all the dishes and leaning against the counter beside Harry.

Before Harry can say something,a knock was heard and there was Cara heading towards them. "As a matter of fact,I did heard everything Louis. And Harry.." she faced Harry. "Forgive Niall,please?"

"What if I forgive Niall but didn't forgive you?"

Cara sighed. "It's not as important."

"There is a way for me to forgive you both at the same time."

"What?" Niall and Cara said at the same time.

"Make it official."

~~~~~

They were gathered at Breadough, the café Eleanor works at,3 days later since some of them were busy the days before.

Louis,Harry,Zayn,Niall,Liam,Cara, Eleanor and Kenton. Literally the whole group.

Except Louis and Harry,the others don't know what they're about to hear.

"I have to something to say." Niall said out the blue which made all of them concentrate on him.

Niall got even more nervous with the eyes watching him and he suddenly wasn't sure if he's ready to tell. Cara patted his knee under the table and smiled encouragingly to him,hoping he'll lose the tenseness.

Why must boys do the announcement all the time?

"Yes,Niall?"

"I'm seeing someone. I-I mean like,dating. I'm.. I'm dating someone."

"That's great!" Eleanor congratulated him.

Zayn and Liam looked at each other and smiled,because they knew they're the first to know.

"That's not even the best part." Harry said,munching on his small piece of cake.

They focused on Niall again and he sighed. "I'm dating Cara."

Jaws dropped and complete silence..

"Fuckin knew it." Zayn said,finally breaking the silence.

Soon,they begin to congratulate Niall and Cara and when everyone was about to chat as usual,another announcement came up.

"By the way guys,Niall isn't the only one with news." Louis said,getting all their attention to him this time.

"If you're going to say that you're moving school,I'm going to talk to your mum and tell her "I'm sorry ma'am but your son can't move away because my friend Harry needs air to breath and your son is his air and I can guarantee you he'll either suffocate to death or he'll suffocate you instead." I swear to god." Cara said.

"Cara!" Harry exclaimed. "I won't choke his mum,what the hell?"

"The news is.." Louis paused,sipping on his tea then said "Harry is officially my boyfriend."

Everyone smiled.

"Excuse me? Since when?!" Eleanor gasped.

"Since 4 days ago on our fourth date."

"No need to be all dramatic,sweety. We also didn't tell them our news yet." Kenton said.

"More surprise?" Harry questioned. "Go ahead. I'm ready."

"Um,I'm moving in with Kenton at the end of this year. My parents trust Kenton in taking good care of me so.."
Eleanor smiled at Kenton.

"So lucky of you then,El. My parents won't let me move in with anyone until I'm 20 and above."