Chapter 4: The deputy arrives [Part 2]

As soon as Ester spoke Alaude was already behind him, Alaude launched his leg, aiming to break the back of the recipient, Ester.

Ester quickly jumped out of the way, also deflecting a pair of steel handcuffs.

"Don't be so hasty, I want to kill you slowly" Ester said as he pulled out another knife from his back.

"Hm? Interesting.." was all Alaude said as he prepared his next attack, skillfully, as he and Ester had been jumping around Alaude had been dropping pairs of cuffs, as he dropped them he made it look like it was on accident and that he was to busy to pick them up.

After a few minutes of dodging and attempting to attack each other, Ester ran out of steam.

"Your, pretty quick, only the, best huh?" Ester said as he weezed and gasped for air and a break.

"Only the best can serve primo" Alaude said as he rushed towards Ester successfully grabbing and punching him.

Soon Alaude felt a sharp pain in his thigh, "hah! Looks like I win!" Ester said gloating about his small attack.

"You are incorrect on your information, because I have won" Alaude said, he snapped his fingers all the hand cuffs he dropped quickly assembled around Esters hands and legs.

"What the hell!" Ester yelled as he tried to break loose.

"The more you struggle the tighter they will get, and the faster you will die" Alaude said, in a dark and uncaring voice for the chocking man.

"Hahaha! Did you forget! I'm a mist user!" Exclaimed Ester as he disappeared from the handcuffs.

"Tch" Alaude clicked his tongue as he waited for Ester to attack.

Before Alaude could dodge he was hit in the shoulder with a knife, then the other shoulder as he tried moving in the other direction.

"Dammit" Alaude seethed.

"Not so much of 'best' now, huh? Little watch dog?" Ester mocked from the shadows.

"Now! Deal with our latest recruit, he is the best of the best out of all my men combined! This child will be the future of roses de la mort!" Shouted Ester as a small child stepped out in a black coat with steel tonfas in his hands.

"I will bite you to death!" Yelled the child, his eyes wild and filled with anger and frustration.

"Hm? Little one.." Alaude said in a slightly surprised voice.

"Go! Kill this man! He is the one who will kill me, and I'm the only one who can truly free you!" Yelled Ester to Kyoya,

"Shut up! Your annoying!" Kyoya said to Ester, "I don't need your help.. As long as I can go home.." Kyoya said quietly.

Alaude readied himself for kyoyas attack, Alaude pulled out the hindering knifes in his shoulder, 'only 20 minutes' Alaude said to himself as he felt the small sting in his shoulders from the attacks.

"Your so slow" Kyoya said as he appeared behind Alaude and slammed his tonfa into his back, flinging going him across the darkness.

"Hm" Alaude said as he picked himself up from the floor, as soon as he stood up he felt a tonfa to the gut.

"Your too weak" Alaude said as he grabbed Kyoya's tonfa and threw him with his tonfa into the air.

As Kyoya started falling Alaude threw a collar at him, the collar restricted air to him and Kyoya started flailing and panicking.

Kyoya fell and hit the ground, a unimpressed Ester came out of a cloud of mist.

"I expected more out of you Kyoya? Do you know how hard it was to kill your mother and father?" Ester said with no sympathy for Kyoya's feelings.

"I will kill you one day!" Kyoya said to Ester from the heavy collar weighing him down to the floor.

"Well, since it looks like your going to die I might as well tell you, I really never intended to free you, I was going to kill you off and frame you for the murder of little watch dog over ther-"

Suddenly a giant muzzle attached itself to Esters face.

"You talk to much" Alaude said he he walked towards Ester and hooked more cuffs on him. The cuffs multiplied and soon covered his whole body.

"I told you.. I will arrest you, to death" Alaude said as he watched the cuffs restrict around Ester, the cracking of his bones and blood pooled from his cold, steel tomb.

"I guess I went over board" Alaude sighed monotonously.

A silence rolled over the two occupants in the disappearing mist room, Alaude looked over at the struggling child, Alaude walked over to him.

"Kyoya, what do you want to do once I release you?" Alaude asked as he keeled in front of the child.

"I don't know..." Kyoya said sadly, "my only mother and father were killed, my other family, I have never met them, and now I don't know what to do.."

Small droplets of tears were soaking the dirt beneath them, the illusion dissipated and showed they were in a clearing, the sun emitting warm rays onto the trees of the forest around them.

"Would you like to be my deputy?" Alaude asked the weeping child. A small gust of wind blew the hairs of the two, showing their faces and their eyes, truly looking into each others souls.

"As long as I can be strong" was all Kyoya said as Alaude released Kyoya from the heavy steel collar.

"You are now my apprentice, and you work for Vongola, and you will protect the only child of Giotto, Tsunayoshii" Alaude told Kyoya as they walked to the mansion to meet up with the spies Alaude hired.

~flashback end~

"And that is how I met this child" Alaude said straightforward to Giotto.

Giotto was in tears, Giotto was hugging Tsuna very tenderly and was looking at Kyoya too.

"He can stay, as long as you are responsible for his growth and mistakes he does" Giotto said smiling at the young child beside Alaude.

"Welcome to our family, Kyoya" Giotto stated, patting Kyoya's head.

"We will be leaving" Alaude said, pulling Kyoya by the hand out, you could see a faint smile on Alaudes face as held Kyoya's hand, much the same for Kyoya.

[Part two end]