(38) How to Rule the World

HELLO ALLLLL! I hope you all had a great holiday break, I know I did! (And a snow day today!) Please vote if you can! I'd really appreciate it!

Here's a lil' something. :)

P.S- Banner on the side was made by my sister. It says "Smile bishes. :)" on the card that she's holding, and beneath it says, "Pepper Ballard and Smiley. Love connection?"

* * * 

               It's amazing how quickly you give into someone when they have a somewhat crazed look in their eye and a knife at your back.

                  "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you to stay in the room." Hunter tightened the leather leash around my neck until it was hard to breath, and knotted material around my sore, once broken wrists, to secure my hands firmly behind my back. Now that I was unable to escape, he told me quite curtly at my ear, "Good morning, I hope you slept well after practically eating my neck. Which, by the way, won't happen again." He tugged on my leash. "I think it's time that you and I had a nice, long discussion about my dominance over little, uncultivated newborns like you."

                  Stop. Rewind. Press play where I was finished taking a shower in Hunter's bathroom, and realized my dirty clothes were gone. Hunter must have came into the bathroom and quietly taken my bloody, quite smelly clothes while I was showering. So that's right, I had nothing to wear. Well, except for a fluffy towel that came down to my mid-thigh.

                  "Damnit," I muttered, facing the bathroom door. What was Hunter planning on doing once I came outside with just a towel on? All he had to do to see me naked was unknot the top, or take one of his handy-dandy claws and rip the flimsy thing off.

                  Then I realized: Hunter had already seen me naked before, I had seen him naked before. We had mutually seen eachother naked.

                  Who cares about you being naked! The point is, you haven't seen HIS nipple-pierced, sex-god self naked yet... Good lord, someone give me a can of whipped cream so that I can compare the amount of compressed air in the can to the compressed air in your head! Hop on that monster while'st you can! This might be your only chance of being alone with him!

                  "I thought you were getting scared of Hunter?" I whispered, feeling slightly schizophrenic. "I could have sworn--"

                  Please. I was just trying to make you think like he was all yours, but that CLEARLY didn't work, because you took a short-ass shower! SIX MINUTES? My girl, you know I love you and all... but didn't you hear Hunter say he would join you if you took more than 10 minutes?

                  "He sounded like he was going to punish me."

                  Honey, that's not a punishment, that's a delicious, overwhelming, promising, seductive, naked... Oh god, it's getting hot up in here.

                  "Hunter's a psycho," I replied. "Psycho, as in someone who has lost their freaking mind! He kills people, Conscience! Him joining me in the shower would be anything but seductive, especially when he reaches for a chain saw instead of the bar of soap!"

                   Please! As if I haven't dated serial killers before! Chain saws are the newest additions to BDMS. Talk about aggressive... Anyways, I've been around the block, and my next stop is Hunter's pen-nay-nay. If you don't get em' while you can, I'll get em' and destroy em' with my body--