(7) Mr. Trinidad

Hey babes, thanks for reading thus far. Ronny is based off of the dedication. ;'D I hope everyone is actually enjoying this and not reading to see if it gets any crappier. D::: Please support my story for Watty Awards 2013! Love you guys <333333333333333

******************************************************************************

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them," Sin spoke out loud as he wrote on the board with a fresh piece of chalk. His handwriting was neat and in cursive. After seeing him write one word, I was convinced that that man had practiced his handwriting alone for days in a dark room, while watching small children play outside his window -- since Sin was obviously a pedophile -- and then I pictured him laughing maniacally while ripping his shirt off to go for a "jog" after seeing his next "victim" moving into the house nearby.

                  Oh God, what if we were neighbors? Kill. Me. Please.

                  "Does anyone know who wrote this?" Sin asked the class. 

                  A guy lounging in the front row raised his hand.

                  Sin nodded to him. "Kaden."

                  How did he know that kids name?

                  "Shakespeare."

                  "Very good." Sin walked around the classroom, eying each and every student until they either shrunk back or looked away. "And who can tell me what I wrote on the board means? Of course, this is merely your opinon because I believe there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to Shakespeare." He then shook the desk of a sleeping kid, jerking him awake. "Mr. Rogers. Fall asleep again and you have detention."

                  "This guy is absolutely ridiculous, he's already memorized everyone's names," I muttered under my breath.

                  "Miss Ballard? Do you have something that you want to share with the class?" Sin took his pointer and spun it around and around in his hand like a freaking acrobat until I wanted to snap it in half and stab him with it.

                  I flashed him a cheeky smile. "No, sir."

                  He pointed to the board. "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. Let's hear your opinion, Miss Ballard."

                  "Some people are born conceited and selfish, some people work their butt off to get where they are, and others have a wad of cash in their back pocket that daddy gave them that gave them a job as a teacher in high school when they're clearly not old enough for the position. I think I hit the nail on the head. Don't you?"

                  "I'll assume that the teacher you're referencing is me."

                  "You've assumed correctly, Mr. Trinidad."

                  "This chick is insane," a guy muttered in the back. "She has no idea who she's messing with!"

                  "Dude, she's the New Girl, she doesn't know any better," a girl defended.

                  "There's something really hot about a plain looking girl with a bad mouth," another guy replied, then quickly added, "Not that I think she's hot or anything."

How to Be Cliche (A Novel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara