Introduction

Sitting around on his stool memorizing his thousands of lines for the upcoming show, Jim realized that it was almost 1:30 at night. There was nothing much he could do other than eat or sleep. Jim's life has been a consistent daily dose of working, and if he had time after that, he would eat and sleep. He never had anytime to socialize with anyone except for his mother and his fellow coworkers. This was why most people would call his life a very dark side of loneliness. Grabbing a Granny Smith apple, Jim decided that it was finally time to go to bed.
"Let's see: Penny, was that sarcasm?"
Making sure that was the last line for today, Jim sighed and went to change his clothes and then to later ravel himself under the covers.

"Goodnight lonely world. I shall wake up with the same routine once again."

And with that, he fell asleep.

Once Jim woke up from the excruciating sound coming from his alarm, he decided to make himself two eggs and some coffee before heading off to work. As he finished up and was walking out the door, Jim received a text message from Johnny once again:

Hey Jim, can't wait to see ya at work today buddy.

Jim really appreciated his coworkers because of their positive attitude, but he didn't like the nagging of going out and finding a 'girlfriend'. Why did he even care about that? He would never have time to do that. As soon as he arrived at the workplace, everyone greeted him with smiles and hugs like usual. This always made him feel special but there was still some type of hole in his heart. Shaking the thought away, Jim and the crew began their day with the first scene. After finishing, Jim walked over to his dressing room and within the same time, Kaley walked in with the same hope speech about girls. He would always zone her out because of the usual girls she would set him up with were after the same thing. MONEY. As she continued with the speech, Jim finally cut her off to set her straight.

"I'm not in the mood Kaley. I would appreciate it if you and the gang stopped setting me up with people. I don't need a girl to be happy and I'm not going to find the one."

"Oh Jim. You will. This girl is different. She has an-"

"No, every girl you set me up with just wants my money. I said that I've had enough. "

"Oh come on. I know you're upset because the last few were gold-diggers but- "

"No, if I ever even find the one, it'll be when I find her not someone else for me. Okay?"

"Okay. I shall leave that topic out of the question for today."

"Thanks. I'm sorry for being rude but I'll be fine. Now, I suppose I'll be heading out. Good night and I'll see you Wednesday."

"Okay. See you later Jim."

Giving everyone a hug or dismissing himself, Jim headed over to his stuff before he left. As he started to walk out the doors towards his car, he realized that he needed a few items at the grocery store and, then he would be heading home. With that in mind, he walked over towards his car and was off to the grocery store.