Chapter 4

Harry's POV
As I drive home I here my baby sleeping it is so cute. My little girl is having a nightmare as I can see in the rear view mirror so then I decide to shake her gently and coo. Rosey starts crying  and goes no no no leave me alone. I explain to her it's gonna be ok as I'm still driving and she's squirming now so Im assuming she has to go potty but I try to calm her down. Then she goes I GOTTA PEE...... PULL THE FUCKING CAR OVER HARRY! Then I did and then I told my baby aww someone has to pee pee so I took her out of the car and press against her bladder up against the car and make her pee and she begins to cry. This is what happens to bad little girls Rosey and I continue to press and finally the powerful smell of urine fills her pants. Aww who's a good little baby girl who wet her pants Rosey is yes she is yes she is. I think it's time for a diaper change so I happily grab the diaper bag from the front and happily assist my princess. Ok Rosey let's get you cleaned baby girl. I start to move to her pants then as I pull at her panties she screams then I tell her no and to stop if she knows what's good for her. I pull her underwear down and she is crying I really love it 😍 I put the damp clothes to the side and take her clothes off til she's bare naked. As she cries she tries to hide her body and I pull her hands away and uncover her and I tell her my my I sure do have a beauty my little baby girl. I put the kitty cat restraints on her and she cries oh well poor baby can't move now daddy has to really take care of you.