First Kiss

Stupid Phoebe Max thought as he walked through the door to the Thundermans house. Stupid Cherry.

His sister's dumb friend Cherry had decided it would be a great idea to date his bandmate, Oyster. Again. They had broken up the first time after Cherry had forgotten to attend one too many dates. It hadn't helped that Oyster had forgotten to attend the dates that Cherry remembered. After seeing her friend a blubbering mess, Phoebe had employed a plan to get the two back together. He'd tried to convince her otherwise, but she was just as stubborn as he was when it came to his plans.

She pulled a page from the time they had set Gideon and Sarah up and had Oyster save Cherry from getting pizza sauce on her shirt. Cherry ended up being so enthralled in his heroicness that she agreed to go on a date with him. Oyster, being the sky head he tends to be, had called Max in a panic. He was able to calm his friend down, but not without his own feelings getting hurt in the process.

"He's mine, Max!" Phoebe had yelled at him.

"Too bad that he's already in my band," Max replied. The blue-eyed beauty wasn't going to end up in his sister's hands this time. "Besides, he'd never go for a girl like you."

"What do you mean?"

Max sighed, "Guys like Oyster go for bad girls, and you are not a bad girl, Pheebs."

He was happy he had won that battle with his sister. She didn't know it, but she was the lucky one. She always got the cute boys, and he got only cute girls. To be fair, no one --with the exception of Dr. Colosso-- knew he liked guys. Even when he was a supervillain he couldn't bear telling them. They probably wouldn't treat him the same afterward. Phoebe would probably want to go to the mall with him to watch cute guys (though that would be fine), and his mother would just leave more inspirational notes on the door to his lair.

There was also the issue of his friends. While Wolfgang would be back in Germany at the end of their high school career, if he told Oyster and Gideon, things wouldn't be the same. Gideon would probably act more weird around him than he already did, but instead of talking constantly about girls (and his mom) he would awkwardly try to talk about guys, And then there was Oyster. The blue-eyed object of his affections. Although the boy was an airhead, he had the kindest heart. He hadn't cared that Max was a supervillain, and he had kept the secret that his family really hadn't gotten their powers taken away.

He had thought that he was special to the boy. They had so much fun writing songs together, and composing the notes that went with whatever lyrics they had. There were countless nights that they had spent together on his bed, and many of those nights ended up with them tangled together in the morning. The first time it had happened, Oyster had just smiled at him while he freaked out, but the second time he was much calmer and Oyster had chuckled at his flushed face.

He figured the only way to solve the problem was to look at cute guys until his jealousy subsided. It wasn't hard to find pictures of cute guys to drown his feelings. All he had to do was a search on Google and bam, there was a multitude of pictures of cute guys at his disposal. Even so, he couldn't hide the feeling in his gut for something more. He wanted physical touch. He wanted a boyfriend. And if Max Thunderman wanted something, then he got it.

The first step Max took to getting a boyfriend was signing up for Gayeenger. It was the latest hit social media site for teens interested in the same sex. The best part about it was that you could search for people who went to your school. He was honestly surprised by how many guys from his school were on the site. He looked at their compatibility rates. While most of them were low, there was one that was almost in the 90% range. Chris Daniells, here comes Max.