Chapter 9

"Hey guys." you smile weakly and try to sit up but you cringe in pain.

"Rest (Y/N)-ya." Law says to you. You shake your head. "You never told me Akainu-ya was your dad. Why didn't you?"

"I was scared you would think of me differently Captain." He pats your head and you smile.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Law?" You giggle. "I think it's almost time we should go (Y/N)-ya." You nod.

"Nooooooo" Luffy whined. Law looks at him curiously. "(Y/N) stays with us she's our nakama!"

"Luffy, I told you earlier, I can't stay with you." You tell him.

"But..."

"No but's, now I promise I will see you guys again just relax." You reach out to hug Luffy ignoring the pain and he hugs you back.

"Bepo carry her on to the submarine." Law orders Bepo and he helps you up and you wave to the Straw Hats with a smile saying bye.

Later that evening your lying in Law's examination room preparing for the operation. You were a bit nervous but felt safe knowing you were back home. He healed your burnt organs and stomach even though it still hurt a little.

"Law-sama." You say softly. He looks at you.

"Yes, (Y/N)-ya?"

"I missed you Captain." You smile softly and hug him burying your face into his warm chest. He smirks and he places his lips on yours and you open your eyes shocked. "C-captain... W-Wha-What was that for?" you ask with a bright red blush on your cheeks.

"To make sure you don't leave me again." He tells you with a smile. "And again, Call me Law, Thats an order." He says as he kisses me again. You smile. "(Y/N)-ya. Be mine."

You take off his hat and put it on your head than giggle. "Of course. And Law-sama, I don't think I can sleep in my room...I'm not used to sleeping by myself anymore since I was in the Straw Hats Girls Quarters. So do you mind if i sleep with you?" you ask innocently.

"Of course (Y/N)-ya.)

You two head into the bedroom and go to sleep. Meanwhile at Navy Headquarters....

"This is what she looks like." Akainu says holding up a picture of you with a black bow in your (h/c), a serious expression on your face with your soft (e/c) eyes, wearing a white, blue and black long sleeve shirt on and a white, red and black mini skirt.

"She is very attractive Fleet Admiral but whats in it for me if I get her back for you?" The tall mystery man asks.

"6 billion berri's"

"Hmmm. I'd prefer something else."

"What is it. Anything just please get her back and I know you're the only one who can do it." The Fleet Admiral begs

"Fufufufufufu, Let me marry her." The man says with a wide grin.

That makes Akainu sweat. "Do you promise to get her back safely and not to hurt her?"

"Fufufufufu, Of course, Fleet Admiral, I wouldn't even think of it."

The Next Morning in the submarine you wake up finding Law's arm wrapped around your waist. You smile and turn your face into his bare chest. He combs his fingers through your silky (h/c) hair and you look at him seeing him with a smile on his face. You purred and wrapped your leg around his waist and put your hand in his hair looking back into his grey eyes.

"(Y/N)-ya."

"Yes, Law-sama?"

He sits up and pulls you onto his lap and kissed you and you kiss him back.

"I love you."

"I love you too Law-sama."