Lane Walker

What the hades is going on with this kid. Yes I said Hades the world found out a few months ago that the Gods were real. Also that they had kids called demigods and that there was 2 wars right before our eyes. Oh I forgot to introduce myself my name is Lane Walker I am 6'3 with black hair and brown eyes. The kid I am talking about is Leo Valdez he is on the short side and looks a little like a elf. He also has ADHD and dyslexia, he always has something in his hands and is always tinkering and building things.  Just a few minutes ago he built a motorized helicopter out of some paper clips and a few scraps along with some rubber bands and screws. The God have called an assembly for our school so we all are heading to the auditorium. 'I wonder what they want,' I thought, when we all were finally seated in the auditorium the gods flashed in. Zeus said, "We are here because a demigod, child of Hephaestus, is here and they are needed back at camp." All of the sudden I saw Leo getting up and I thought he is going to die, he is going to insult the king of the gods. He went up and said " What's up Drama queen," and then he said "  what has happened at camp that is so important." Zeus said "There are a lot of new demigods and some are kids of Hephaestus and they need your help to keep camp going and building." Leo turned around and said "Mcshizzle out." That is how I met Leo Valdez the son of Hephaestus.
-----------------------------------------------------------
OK so I know I haven't updated lately but I have been really busy with marching band and now school started so I won't be able to update much but I will try when I can.