Rei Lupin

Oh my gods he is so cute why is he so oblivious to everything, oh sorry I didn't introduce myself I am Rei I am 5'2 and have brown hair and blue eyes. The boy I am talking about is Percy Jackson he is around 6'3 has black hair, green eyes that look like the sea and is like I said totally oblivious to the girls who flirt with him. The reason I said gods earlier was because I am addicted to Greek mythology.  Oh no I got off track again I am best friends with Percy Jackson he is on the swim team and when he is asked out he says he is taken. Oh god I was so in dream land  of Percy saying he liked me that I didn't hear the bell for school to start. Here goes another boring day of prison or as some call it school.
****i is the wondrous time skip*****
Ahh the day is almost over after standing in line for the nasty goop they call school lunch I went and sat at the table left with all my friends whose names were lane, cory, junior, anna, jane, bella, percy and of course me that was my group of friends. Percy seemed really excited Cory asked him what was going on and he said his friends from this camp he went to were coming to get him from school for the weekend and he was really excited. Lane asked "so we will finally meet this person who u are supposedly dating,"" yep" Percy said.
**i am the powerful time fear me!***
Finally school was over and I met my friends over by this huge tree we always met at after school. All of the sudden there was this van that said Delphi's strawberry service and a bunch of hot and cute teenagers rolled out of the van. Percy took off towards the van and all of the sudden kissed one of the boys who had dark hair and was like 5'8. "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED" all of us yelled,"UR GAY WHY DIDNT U TELL US." Once the two of them stopped making out Percy came over and introduced us Annabeth, who was blonde with grey eyes and was like 5'6, Piper, who had kaleidoscope eyes and brown hair in a braid and was around 5'5, Jason,who was blonde had blue eyes and was around 6'4, Leo who had brown curly hair brown eyes and looked like a little elf on sugar and was around 5'7, then there was Hazel, who had brown hair and weird but beautiful gold eyes and was around 5'6, then there was Frank, who had black hair and brown hair and was around 6'6, and past but not least the guy who kissed Percy, Nico, who had black hair and chocolate brown eyes and was around 5'8. Percy said "Ok  guys we have to go see you guys later" all of them said bye and nice to meet yous and left.
************************************
Authors note
OK so I won't have a lot of these because I think they are a waste of time. So I plan to to try to update every week and during vacation more than that but I have school and all that crud to deal with so I will post a message if j am not able to update that week or it will be late I am sorry in advance. Also if u don't like my story u don't have to read it.this is my first story and I would appreciate if u didn't criticize my every word thank u I hope u enjoy my story.
AnnabethChase03  who encouraged me to write this and helped come up with the name