William bit his tongue. Yeah, that would not stop Harry.

"Then sleep in my bed. Come on, Louis, help me once in a lifetime. I'm sure it will only be for precaution, Harry would not come here." William made the same voice as a child asking for something, spilling in tantrum.

Louis dropped his head, taking a deep breath. In fact, it was no sacrifice at all to sleep in William's bed for one night if Harry decided to jump out the window and see if the idle-talk was true. However, the way Louis does everything for William was that he hated. Louis could not stand being the "troubleshooter" anymore. It was a annoying situation. William always got what he wanted. And Louis always did what he wanted. Was a boring cycle, which basically would not end because:

"Ok, fine. I sleep there."

William smiled and kissed Louis's cheek.

"Thank you very much. I'm sure he would not be so bold, but it's never enough prevent."

Louis gave a forced grin and turned his attention back to the television. It would be another Friday that Louis would be at home, while William would come out and screw his kidneys with so much vodka. Louis wanted to screw his kidneys, too.

"You're welcome, William."

Louis stayed in the room for a while, figuring how stupid he was. He should enjoy that his parents were not at home to do whatever he wanted. Go to some Doncaster College fraternity party, or go out early to the Mezze Bar & Grill. Anything. But no. He was at home pretending to be his brother.

"Tomorrow I think I'll go in the park." Louis answered Liam's call as soon as William left the living room for the bedroom. "You could steal some bottle of Gin from your mother..."

"I don't steal things, Louis, let alone Gin. I can borrow it," the boy replied on the other end of the line.

"Call it whatever you want." Louis switched the TV channel. "I urgently need to get drunk."

"Louis, you need anti-depressant drugs. Getting drunk at the afternoon in an park is for alcoholics. "

"Ah, I don't know. I have to do something strange to match the strangeness that is my life."

"Han, fine," Liam said. "Has your brother ever had any existential crisis today?"

"That's daily, Liam. His crisis accompanies my cereal in the morning."

"Good luck to you, then."

Louis and Liam talked until William came downstairs. He was wearing tight pants and a leather jacket (these were the clothes he wore when he was not with Harry, because when he was with Harry, it was Harry who dressed like that).

"I will not sleep here today, but do not open your mouth to Mama." William stopped in the middle of the room, shoving the phone in his pocket. "I sent a message to Harry and I think it's pretty convincing. My symptoms are fever, headache and throat. Do what we agreed, please. I owe you one, Loubear. "

Louis nodded.

Even if Louis and William were identical, Louis still felt somewhat inferior. Perhaps because William had the malemolence of conquering anyone, while Louis (perhaps) was a little unfriendly.

"Good night and have fun with your friends." Louis felt compelled to say.

"Ah, thank you. For you too." Willian left the living room, but before leaving home he shouted "Do not eat too much chocolate "

Louis grimaced and lay down on the sofa, repeating to himself that the college would be different. He would go to some other than William's. He did not want to be the boring copy of his brother anymore, he wanted to be Louis Tomlinson.