Chapter 2

Marco's POV

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Cállate." I mumbled at my alarm turning it off. It was too early to get up. 

I drag myself out of bed as I walk to the bathroom I get distracted by something moving in the corner of my eye. I look out my window and see Ally in her room. I shouldn't be watching her get dressed but I couldn't help myself. Her body was wrapped in a towel, with her wet hair hanging. Just as she was about the drop the towel,

*Knock* *Knock*

Shit.

I hurriedly close my curtain and open the door to reveal my mom.

"I'm glad to see you are up, breakfast is on the table for when you are done getting ready." She said then walked away.

I went to the bathroom fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and then got dressed. I put a shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, and vans on.

Grabbing my keys, wallet, jacket, and backpack I went down stairs

Grabbing my keys, wallet, jacket, and backpack I went down stairs. I ate some eggs and drank some orange juice. 

*Buzz* *Buzz*

(Hey, should we go soon?) - Ally

(Yeah, are you ready now?)

(Yep.) - Ally

(k.)

I put on my jacket and went into the garage, I opened the door and backed it up. I walked over to Ally's door and knocked, the door opened within seconds.

"Someone is eager to see me." I said playfully.

"What? No I'm not." Ally blushed crossing her arms over her chest. She was wearing jeans, and a pink top.

 She was wearing jeans, and a pink top

So cute.

We walked over to my garage and got in the car.

"Ally I was just messing with you. Why are you so quiet?" I felt bad for what said earlier, it must of hit a spot. Sometimes girls were confusing. I grabbed her hand as I was driving, she flinched a bit at my touch.