Reviewing Undertale Yellow: A fanmade prequel that's looking great!

So quiet recently I learned of Undertale Yellow.  Undertale Yellow is a fanmade prequel to Undertale, that follows Clover, the sixth human that fell before Frisk, and his journey through the Underground.  I have gone on many wiki pages, seen lots of unique dialog and endings, watched let's plays, and even played through the demo myself a few times before writing this.  This is my review on Undertale Yellow!  Enjoy!

~~Storyline~~

        Only the demo is out so far, But i'll add onto the review when it comes out and I play through it and see the true endings.  The storyline as of now is quiet beautiful!

        We see our player character, Clover, jump into the hole on Mt. Ebott in search of the missing children lost in the Underground.  After an encounter with froggit, our girl Toriel saves him.  She takes us through the ruins and has us practice the puzzles.  However, the second puzzle (The switch puzzle)  Malfunctions, causing Clover to fall into a lower level of the ruins (The dark ruins), separated from Toriel.  Walking down the only way we can go, we encounter Flowey, who is seemingly nice, as he has not gotten bored of being nice and started killing people yet.  He saves the game for us with his determination (Clover's soul is yellow, the soul of justice, hence the name Undertale Yellow).  As we wander farther through the  Dark Ruins, we encounter a mysterious hooded monster (Dalv)  who flees from us, believing we are a part of his imagination.  We follow Dalv through the Dark Ruins, encountering many new enemies, and fight the mini boss Decibat.  The play can choose the Pacifist, Neutral, or Genocide routes.

        In the pacifist route, you fight and befriend Dalv, Decibat, and the other monsters, gaining lots of support from Flowey, who encourages you to do the right thing.  You explore Dalv's house, and he tells you about the stuff there, but doesn't allow you to enter his room.

        In the genocide route, you fight and kill Dalv, Decibat, and the other monsters.  You explore Dalvs house, and insult his house hold items, such as his balloon Pops (Which you deflate) and the broom that "has been...[Dalv's] best friend" (You state that it's very inferior to you).  You may enter his room.

        In the neutral route, the only difference in the play through will be weather you kill or spare Dalv and Decibat, and some minor differences in dialogue.

~~Characters~~

Clover:

Clover is our silent protagonist.  He has a lot of character for not talking, maybe even more so than Frisk.  In appearance, he looks like a westerner, with a bandana,  cowboy hat, and donning a rifle as his weapon.  Clover has the yellow soul of justice, and comes to the Undergound in search of the previous missing human.  He carries around a missing poster as a "Grim reminder of [his] mission,"  as justice shall be served.

  He carries around a missing poster as a "Grim reminder of [his] mission,"  as justice shall be served

Toriel:

Toriel is the same as the last game, except she wears a red scarf.  The scarf is very pretty in my opinion.