🎄 DaiSuga - ᴅᴀᴛᴇs ×4×

title - Dates
DaiSuga + KiyoYachi // FLUFF

Hey hey hey~ I ish back XD and with one of the most cutest couples like ever.

AND I'M SORRY I UPDATED LATE MAYBE I'LL UPDATE EARLIER YOU CAN HATE ME NOW ;-;

Sooooo double date time...gone wrong? Just read-

[ W A R N I N G - contains signs of homophobia so you have a comment about how rude one of the homophobic characters go on and comment as you please.
But only because of what they say in this story.
However if anything about homophobia and/or racist, sexist, transphobic etc the comments will be deleted.
I don't think this would have to be done but I obviously can't controls someone's opinions but I try my best to keep them all calm in my book.]

Lmao that makes me sound so uptight and boring xD read at the end of chapter for more-

-

~Suga POV

"WHERE ARE WE WE'RE GONNA DIE AND I'LL NEVER GET TO SEE A SKY TREE AND EAT STUDY WITH KAGEYAMA AND HINATA AGAIN OR BECOME MANAGER AND I-" Yachi was screaming running around the place clinging onto random strangers and probably scaring them for life.

I've never seen Yachi so distressed and honestly it scares me to think this could happen again...

"Hitoka please calm down we're just a little lost and-"

"LOST?! OH DEAR OH DEAR OHHHHH DEEEEAAAR KIYOKA IS GONNA HATE ME FOR BEING SO CLUMSY AND FORGETTING THE MAP AND-"

I let out an agitated sigh rubbing the temples of my forehead when my phone let out a also very distressed Bing.

Daichi;
Where are you guys?

"IS THAT DAICHI- OH GOD HE'S PROBABLY MAD AT YOU AS WELL AND I AM SO SORRY FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN I-"

Suga;
No idea. But there's a really big Santa balloon thing shop here with a McDonald's as well.

"WE'RE GONNA BE LOST FOREVER AND NO ONE WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO US. I AM SORRY FOR DRAGGING YOU DOWN AS WELL SUGA-"

Daichi;
How did you guys get all the way over there? Anyways Kiyoko just got of the bus sk don't move we'll meet you there xxx

Suga;
Alright c: be quick I think someone might call the police and think I've kidnapped Yachi by the way she's screaming for her life xD

I smiled at my phone before putting it in my pocket. I checked my watch before turning to Yachi making me nearly stab the Santa balloon. (which was staring deeply into my soul)

A group of foreign guys were surrounding Yachi. All wearing the most hideous Christmas jumpers if I may add.

How ever one of them was holding a stand of her hair getting way to close for comfort.

Not on my watch they won't.

"excuse me but what are you doing to-"

Before I could finish a heard a quiet yelp from one of the smaller boys who stared at me in shock before turning to another.